Author Topic: Monday, January 25, 2015  (Read 1240 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, January 25, 2015
« on: January 25, 2016, 07:31:49 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, January 25, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 07:40:02 AM »
Back to the routine. Home from basketball and whatever. Today after chores I need to clean house a little deeper as we have company coming tomorrow night. I obviously will need some bookwork time too. The servants are doing their jobs. I will try to get kids after school so we can get done cleaning in garage done. The note I wrote for them got in my bag instead of table of all that needed done. I need to start getting the bedding a washed. Today I need to make some appointments on the other end of the state as it has better doctors and doesn't take so long to get in. Lane is scheduled for an echocardiogram of his heart February 17. Then it will take at least another 1-2 weeks for appointment with the other dr. Then another 1-2 weeks before they do anything. Ugh I will see what I can get done today.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:47:02 AM »
Good morning.

I'm waiting on my oldest daughter to get here so we can go check out the Walmart near me that is closing.  I don't really need anything, but I'll ride along to get out of the house.  I've been stuck here since Friday when I tried to start my Tahoe and it sounded like something slung apart inside it.  No telling what is wrong with it or how much it'll cost to get it fixed.  We're having it towed to the mechanic tomorrow.

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 08:31:16 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Hope all of you involved in the snowmaggedon are hanging in there!   I know how challenging those snow storms can be! We have dealt with them for the past two years.  We have been out of the bullseye this season so far, and I feel quite fortunate about that!

For me today, I need to work on laundry for the most part.  I have that started, so at least I have some kind of focus today!  ;)

I also have some things to do on the computer, so I need to make sure I do what I need to do, and get away from it.  Otherwise, I could get sucked in to roaming the internet all day!  (has happened more times than I want to admit!)

I did get some bills pulled together, so I need to run those out to the mailbox and get those on the way.

Dinner tonight is turkey breast, potatoes & gravy, and dressing.  The turkey is prepped and ready to get in the oven when it's time, so that is going to be an easy fix tonight. 
Hubby has an event he has to attend tonight, so dinner will be kind of early so he can get there on time. 

Hope everyone has a great and productive day!
Keep warm and cozy all!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 09:18:24 AM »
Good morning!

The East Coast sure had a wild weekend!  I have several friends and family back east and have been enjoying their snow pictures on FB.  I was feeling a bit jealous because all our snow has melted, then Saturday night/Sunday morning we had a snowstorm that brought a fresh new blanket!  It was only a few inches, so it's nothing compared to what our East Coast friends are dealing with but I was happy to see it!

Today I have laundry and house pick up.  I have decided it's time for a kitchen spruce up so I'm going to start with removing the wallpaper remnants from a bulkhead that was covered by a dropped ceiling light that was removed some years ago.  There are holes to be filled in in the ceiling, then I'll start scrubbing everything down.  So today I'm going to find temporary, covered homes for the things I usually have on the counters.  Hopefully this afternoon I can work on wallpaper removal.  There isn't a whole lot and the area to be de-wallpapered isn't that big so it shouldn't be a big job. I may even be able to fill in the screw holes. 

I don't know yet if I'll have the twins or not--their family has been sick and they weren't at church yesterday so we'll see.  I need to run the football carpool to workouts and go to the bread store that has their bread for $.99 today.

Dinner will be something simple--I'm not sure what yet.

Have a good day!

Merilee

Offline Linda G.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 12:13:30 PM »
Good Afternoon....  i overslept by leaps and bound today.... was worn out...lol or lazy... now  i am off to get water, need to get some cleaning done and i am trying a new bread recipe... this learning how to make bread is fun... well at least the tasting part.
Gary is home today he was on the night shift last night so fixing to switch back to the day shift... i get so confused sometime with all the rotating... but he has done it for 36 years, and he loves it.
Nick is sleeping and will work tonight.
I was thinking when i first started with part of the Ladies here my Nick was in 6th grade, he will be 21 this year... time has flown....
Have a good day.

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2016, 02:29:31 PM »
Good afternoon!

My day started out with the plan of the boys going to their co-op class together (gotta love having a driving kid!) and me going to the gym in another car but the key to the other vehicle was with my DH so I drove them to their class and went to the gym.  Missed my spin class because by the time I got there, all the bikes were taken so I waited and did the Power class.  I was kinda glass I didn't get in the spin class because wow, was it soupy in there!  They came out all stinky and sweaty.. well, more than normal.  ;)  I went to the chiropractor and then came home to shower and I baked a loaf of bread.  Going to run a couple boxes to Goodwill and them maybe browse my favorite thrift store before I have to pick up the boys.

Dinner is ham and beans.  I put them in the crockpot this morning.

Happy Monday!