Author Topic: Thrusday, March 10  (Read 709 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, March 10
« on: March 10, 2016, 07:23:15 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, March 10
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 07:33:49 AM »
Another beautiful day in the high 50s. Love it! I am in cleaning house as the crop insurance agent comes this morning. I might make another batch of cookies for a funeral for church as I see the lid cracked on the container. I am not sure who took cookies but I needed 3 dz.  2 local teams made it to state basketball so I want to watch that today and it is on at 12:45 for sure for 1 of them. So I want my work caught up by then except something I can do watching tv. We head to regional wrestling tomorrow for Levi so trying to get everything done around here. I need to clean out fridge and walk in cooler. We are calving so that is keeping us on our toes. I need to take some extra grain down to chickens so when kids do them this weekend it wont take as long. I cut out 2 polar fleece blankets for my SILs and my mom is sewing satin blanket binding around them. They are gonna look so cute. They are a southwest print and kinda dark for a baby. They look like a Pendleton blanket.

coffee time
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 07:47:21 AM »
Good morning.

We're not early morning people so I am trying to figure out why I am up and doing laundry at 6am.  ;)

Its been raining pretty hard all night along with high winds (that's why I was up earlier than normal).  Its going to rain pretty much all the time until Sunday or Monday from what I am hearing.  We're in a drought so I won't complain (too much) but still... kinda icky.  I do have my dishwasher going (forgot to turn it on last night), the washing machine is going and now I am having coffee with the chihuahua sitting on my lap.  Its not comfortable for me but she seems happy, lol.

Today's list..
*make yogurt
*laundry
*dishes
*vacuum
*organize hall closet (still have not done that since moving in)

Janice - enjoy watching the game on TV!

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 10:07:02 AM »
It's raining here in my part of Ohio too. But it's a good day to get stuff done inside. We are moving right along but I took an iced tea break and thought I'd check in here. My kitchen....ugh...I have so much stuff. I'm trying to get rid of stuff but its really stuff we use!!! I need a bigger kitchen. I have about 2 to 3 months of food stored in case of hard times. While it's good to know I have it, I have no where for it.  I'm ready to garden!!! I can't wait to get outside in the sunshine. I'm looking forward to grilling out this weekend possibly.
Are you all making plans for Easter dinner???
Dinner tonight is baked steak, buttered taters and corn.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.