Author Topic: Saturday, April 21, 2016  (Read 879 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, April 21, 2016
« on: April 23, 2016, 07:04:35 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, April 21, 2016
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2016, 07:19:33 AM »
Lots on the list today. I hope to make good head way. It is supposed to rain again tomorrow so I will concentrate more on the outside stuff. I ordered chicks.  The latest I have ever ordered them. I wasn't going to but then I just had to. Lol. So I need to get it ready for them. They won't be here til next Friday. I also ordered asparagus, raspberries and grapes.  I need to get my beds done.  My renters moved out last night. You know only 20 days late. Ugh. 1st I need to go check cows. I have the usual house, laundry, etc.  Ross just said it might not rain tomorrow maybe we would brand.  Ok more to plan around.  Need to get the kids to help clean garage.  Need to go before I think of a thousand more things. 

Coffee...
Janice

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2016, 12:16:23 PM »
Good morning.

I'm working on a second cup of coffee and having some oats with some strawberries and almond milk.

Not much going on today.  I need to do some cleaning and straightening up.  Trev is at a Scout evening all weekend and Brandon is playing bass at church this weekend so he will be leaving soon for practice and tonight's service.  They feed the worship team before service so the hubs and I have decided to go out for dinner for us. 

I have bread dough rising in the Instant Pot and will bake it later today. I also want to do some decorating (hanging pics, etc.) and I am thinking of planting the lemon seeds today or tomorrow. 

Janice - you amaze me!  You always have so much to do and handle it with such grace.  I get anxiety just reading about all that you have on your list, LOL.

Offline Cathie

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2016, 03:46:28 PM »
I agree Erica, Janice your list!!!!  Goodness girl!!!  I hope you get a lot accomplished.

Erica - strawberries sound lovely.  I hope you enjoy your nice quiet day.

I did baking yesterday and today I've been working on laundry, bedsheets - my room.  I need to deep clean it badly - perhaps during the week but the Sun is shining so I have been working outside. I have a lot to do still hit making some head way.  It's killing my back though!

Dinner today is take out - work related thing so no cost to us - no cooking and not cost - double yay!!!