Author Topic: Monday, March 3, 2014  (Read 1242 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, March 3, 2014
« on: March 03, 2014, 06:13:04 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, March 3, 2014
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 06:20:26 AM »
1 but feels like -15. It says our high will be 26. If it acutally did it might feel good but it never has got to the high in a long time. DD is going back to school after being sick with cold all week. She had some kind of virus and I wonder if it was even mono. She was out. She wants to go back so we will see how that goes. Otherwise outside chores in morning and housework bookwork later. Same old same old. Games are slowing down. Oldest ds is done with basketball unless their coach quits being lazy and takes them to tourneys but I doubt it. Youngest boy has district wrestling this weekend but I dont think he will make it out. He might but he just isnt into it.

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 08:27:35 AM »
Good morning, Hi Janice!

I have a few errands this morning but getting my chores done around here first.  The fire went out in the wood stove last night so I cleaned it well and built the fire back up.  We are still having cold temperatures as many of you are, this winter has been a long one!

I don't have to worry about dinner, dh wants soup and salad at Bob Evans.  I need to stop by Kroger and pick up a few things, other than that I have nothing pressing to do.

I had gifted a friend of mine a set a criss-cross hot pads 10x10, a few months back.  She called and asked if I would make her 3 sets as she loves her and wanted to give them for birthday gifts.  she picked them up this week and loved them!  She made me take $30 for the 3 sets!  I told her just to cover the cost of the material, which was $18!  She told me "go have lunch"!!  the first thing i've ever sewn and sold!

Hope you all have a good day, take care!
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:17:29 AM »
Good morning ladies,

I have been busy burning trash, putting out more bird seed for the wildings, scooping off the deck, and the regular Monday chores. My feet are cold now, so I am in for a while. We have so much wind on top of this hill, that I have to take advantage of calm winds to burn trash, even if it is near 0*. At least the storm yesterday was not as bad as predicted. I will take 2 inches over 8" or ice any day.  ;) Now I hope we are ready to head for spring. I really need to see some green grass.  :(

Thank you for all the birthday wishes yesterday. It was a very quiet and peaceful day at home with Kevin. I ate some things that I shouldn't have, but seemed to get by with it this time. Probably because I have been good for a while. Today I am back to eating healthy again. I even made a blog post yesterday. First one since last June.  :o I hope to get back to blogging at least weekly. I'm also starting to feel the urge to do some sewing. I don't think my machine has been turned on since Christmas. It has been a long, rough winter. At least now there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  :)

Pixie, good for you! Doesn't that first little bit of money you made from selling your crafts feel good! Enjoy yourself.
Janice, I hope you daughter feels well at school today. Sounds like she has been through the wringer.

Everyone have a good day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie