Author Topic: Tuesday, May 5  (Read 652 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, May 5
« on: May 05, 2015, 06:50:00 AM »
Good morning

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tuesday, May 5
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 06:58:42 AM »
Good morning!

Thought I'd hop on here and post before getting busy.  Today I need to run to the library and go to the grocery store while I'm out to pick up a couple of things, then get back here so Emily can finish up her school work.  While she's working on that, I'm going to try to catch up on housecleaning which has been a little neglected since we've spent so much time outside with yard work and planting.

Well, off to read a bit, then shower, get ready, and hit the road!  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 07:42:14 AM »
Chances of rain this week but I won't hold my breath.  After chores I want to load recyclable stuff on gooseneck trailer. So obviously lots to get rid of.  I can't wait. So then get some sheets found for Megan's new apartment and gather consignment stuff.  I need to clean pickup to take to haul Megan's stuff that is if it isn't raining otherwise I will take suburban. I need to work on cleaning out walk in cooler for branding. I made a list. Ross is heading to neighbors to help pour cement for feedlot. We are going to be doing the same thing so he needs to be there to figure out what to do.  Well long day I better get going. I will pick up little kids as Ashley needs to work on homework. 

Coffee on the go...
Janice
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 09:21:25 AM by wrancher »

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 11:29:07 AM »
Good morning, for a few minutes longer!

Got the kids to their schools, came home and put laundry in, then went back out and got a haircut.  Picked myself up some Freddy's for lunch while out.  It started raining while I was gone so I was glad I had skipped the trash pickup day at the Refuge.  We supposedly have a chance to get up to 4-5 inches of rain over the next few days in our area (even more in central OK), so I'm hoping and praying we get it.  Our lakes are desperately low.  The one our water comes from is now at 27%.

Well, my mom called, so it is no longer morning.  Better get to folding that first load of laundry and switch the next one over. Dinner is Chicken Parmigiana.

Catherine