Author Topic: Thrusday, February 13, 2014  (Read 2165 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, February 13, 2014
« on: February 13, 2014, 05:36:15 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, February 13, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 05:47:51 AM »
So anixous for some slow down time but not sure when that is. I was only in the house yesterday for 30 min for lunch so not much getting done in here. I am getting laundry done but I wanted to be working on some projects here. After chores we ground milo so shovel shovel and shovel some more. Then cake cows and check them, go get kids from town but dd came home with them. So today is chores and DH goes to haul in some hay we bought. Then we will go to DS game in a town about 1 1/2 away.  Friday we are home but have a ton to do. I need to do some cooking around here. A neighbor brought over  a birthday cake for me Monday and I wasnt here. The kids have it ate up so I need to fix something to send back but they are both diabetic. Maybe a casserole. I have to do some bookwork this morning so I got up early to get it done. Need my coffee time

Have a great day
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 06:02:45 AM »
Janice, you are one busy lady!  I always feel lazy after reading all you do! :P ;D

Well, we woke up to about 6 inches of snow.  Not much for most of you probably, but for Alabama it's a lot.  It's supposed to warm up to 60 degrees tomorrow so it won't last.  I am not a snow person! :)

Since I'm stuck in the house today I'll do some cleaning and laundry.  Supper tonight is tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.

Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 06:54:56 AM »
Janice, you are one busy lady!  I always feel lazy after reading all you do! :P ;D

I know exactly what you mean!  After I read Janice's post, I'm like, "well, I woke up, exercised, and am sipping coffee."  So sometimes I don't post that.  :P

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 07:00:41 AM »
Good morning!

Just up and dressed and getting ready to go hiking this morning.  Yesterday was beautiful and sunny and reached the 40's.  Today is beautiful and sunny and supposed to get to 58 (of course that's by late afternoon).  Tomorrow, the 60's, and Saturday and Sunday are supposed to be 70-72, so it's looking to be a gorgeous weekend.  On the downside, our pretty snow melted, aside from the piles where it has been plowed in parking lots or shoveled by our driveway.  Oh well, can't have it all at once.  ;)

This afternoon is a vet visit for Buck, just a "well dog" checkup and rabies shot. 

Nothing in particular planned for the evening, but tomorrow Mallory leaves for a conference over tomorrow and Saturday.  Earl and I have a Valentine's banquet at church, and the kids are invited to our friends' house for a Valentine's Day surprise.

Have a great day!
Catherine

Offline auntotiti

• Charlotte Cait
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 07:12:15 AM »
Good morning,
Been missing your posts, computer issues.  Really need a new one but have two to get hard drives erased from before I get rid of them.
General cleaning here today.
DH has a four day weekend.
Suppose to have more rain in the next couple days, will gladly take it....68 for today.
Dinner is leftover rigatoni and green salad.
Wishing you all a blessed day.
Married to mybest friend Mike 38 yrs
Sons Josh and Phil
Two beautiful sweet daughters in love
Three adored grands
Malyna, Nolan, Charlotte

Offline wrancher

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2014, 08:29:19 AM »
ok now I feel bad. I dont want you to think I work harder than anyone it is just different lifestyles. My kids are all in school, I dont homeschool anymore so dont think what you are doing is any less. I dont have a choice. I dont want to pay for a hired hand (nor could we) so I chose to do this. I envy you ladies at what you do or I wont come to this board. I fed one bunch of cows with tractor came in for 2 hard boiled eggs and refill the coffee cup but it is empty

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 10:50:09 AM »
ok now I feel bad. I dont want you to think I work harder than anyone it is just different lifestyles. My kids are all in school, I dont homeschool anymore so dont think what you are doing is any less. I dont have a choice. I dont want to pay for a hired hand (nor could we) so I chose to do this. I envy you ladies at what you do or I wont come to this board. I fed one bunch of cows with tractor came in for 2 hard boiled eggs and refill the coffee cup but it is empty

Aw, no, don't feel bad.  It's just funny to see the differences...it's great that you do so much and have the energy to do so.

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 12:31:48 PM »
Good afternoon ladies,

It is so nice out. We have 44* and the snow is melting!  8) I know it will be a mud lolly before long, but I just want this white stuff gone. LOL I went out and played with Buddy for a while. We enjoyed the warmer temps. I think I will try to take a short walk later. I am just itching to be outside again.  ;D

Not much going on here as usual. My busy time will start when the grass gets green and the veggie plants start poking their heads through the soil.  ;) I have plenty of food cooked, so don't need to do that today. I do need to work on a grocery list as Kevin gets paid tonight. I need to sweep the floor and scoop the litter box. Then I guess I am free to do whatever I want.  :)

You all have a wonderful day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline luv2bmom

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 03:40:06 PM »
Good evening all!

Coby & I started our day getting lab work done at the Dr's.  We both have physicals next week, when you turn 50 it's a 2x a year thing....We stopped at at the bank and discovered our state refund had been deposited, stopped at a mom and pop restaurant we love and had breakfast.  Ended up at Kroger and home!  Dh will go into work early tonight b/c tomorrow he has a CE course he takes once a year to keep his state electrical license.  I feel bad he will work all night then have a 10 hour class and drive home...he did take tomorrow night off so I will have him home for Valentines!!!! 

I'll be helping ddAmanda tomorrow preparing for Brinly's birthday party!  Amanda has had morning/day sickness for weeks and I feel so bad for her!!  She is over 9 weeks along now!

My afternoon has been quiet, I shoveled snow in the chicken run so they can enjoy the sunshine, did some laundry, swept and thats about it!

I enjoy reading about your days, we all are in different phases of our lives which makes it all so interesting!! 

There are always 2 beautiful red birds at my feeder, I think of Braden everytime I see one.  If anyone cares to know why youtube Warren Barfield "Redbird" , its a song he wrote for Montgomery to tell him he is like the redbird, always there, always faithful as his father....so sweet!!  take care all!!!
Pixie, wife to Coby
mother to Megan, Amanda
and to our beloved late son Braden
Baboo to Mont, Ada, Brinly and Brielle
mil to Warren and Marcus