Author Topic: Saturday, November 15, 2014  (Read 975 times)

Offline wrancher

Saturday, November 15, 2014
« on: November 15, 2014, 07:30:26 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Saturday, November 15, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 07:41:30 AM »
Wow. A day at home in the house!  I can't believe it!  Unfortunately it is deep cleaning day here.  I need to get ready for thanksgiving.  I want to give everyone an area to help me.  It won't be near that easy. They usually start off fine then try and disappear.  Ugh. I also need to clean freezers to bring home hamburger and arrange. I will do some bookwork tonight. We'll need to get servants (washer/dishwasher) loaded.  I am sitting here enjoying coffee time way to long.

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 07:48:26 AM »
Good morning ladies,
    It is cloudy and cold here. We are supposed to have snow moving in by mid morning. They are only predicting 1 to3 inches, so not too bad. I have today off, but have to be at work at 5 a.m. tomorrow.  :( I have not worked the morning shift in weeks and when I finally do, it snows. LOL I will make it.  ;)
   Today is the first day of deer season. I have heard several shots. I have my fuzzy fleece pants and slippers on and plan to just sit in the house today. Not safe outside.  ??? I think I will work on untangling more of my Bernat yarn and do some crocheting. I have no clue what to do about Christmas. I don't have time to work on much and have no idea what the kids would like. This may be another year of cash or gift cards.  :-\
   You all stay safe and warm.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline Linda

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 10:35:27 AM »
Good Morning... nice and cold here today with sleet on the ground..kinda sad that the 4 inches of snow didn't fall but i will take this...

Nick starts nights tonight at walmart, so with Gary already doing shift work i will just roll with the flow of each day,..

have already picked up my Friends puppies from the vet, (they are on vacation)got them all settled, put up the dishes, stripped the beds and finishing up my coffee...  now on to making the beds..getting some food ready.. and staying warm.

Janice and Ms.Winona- hope you all have a great day. and all that follow.

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 10:52:53 AM »
Good morning everyone.

It's not too cold here today but that will change tomorrow night.  We're supposed to get some rain ahead of the cold front moving in.

I'm trying to get the house cleaned but I'm dragging a bit today.  I woke up around 2 a.m. this morning with terrible reflux symptoms and had to doze sitting up until about 4.  Some days I feel like I'm falling apart with my various aches and pains.  The joys of aging, I guess. ::)

Hope you all have a great weekend! :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline sbdriver

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 12:16:41 PM »
Good morning ladies  :)

The sun is shining here today but I haven't checked the temp yet. It hit minus 27 last night with the windchill brrrrrr

I may just watched some shows that I recorded. Already have a few Christmas movies to watch with more to come yet. I went way ahead on one channel and just kept hitting the record with all the new movies I saw on there lol.

I only had to work 3 days this past week but it seemed so long with our cold. Sure drags a person down.

Hope you all have a great day!
Laurie
Many hands make light work