Author Topic: Tuesday, November 10  (Read 651 times)

Offline Cheryl

Tuesday, November 10
« on: November 10, 2015, 04:46:58 AM »
Good morning!

It's another cloudy, dreary day but I think we're supposed to get a break from the rain.  I like rain but it seems like it's been falling since Halloween.  Time for some sunshine!

I think today I will spend some time in my kitchen.  I need to bake bread and snacks for the week.  I've been feeling really lazy lately and have gotten off track with my cooking and baking.  I want us to eat healthier and I need a plan. ;)

If I have time, I'd like to clean out my bedroom.  We're ready to replace the flooring in there but I have some decluttering to do first.  I can't wait to get this project completed.  Hopefully it'll go smoothly and I'll have a nice floor soon.  We pulled up the carpet that was here when we moved in and found at least  5 layers of floor covering underneath.  Some of it looks like it's been there since the 1950's when our house was built.

Well, I'm off to start my coffee and get something done.  Talk to you later!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, November 10
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2015, 06:40:58 AM »
Good morning Cheryl and all

Today I am back to the hay hauling. I need to get the daily servants loaded then be out the door. Last day for 60 degree weather. Then in the 45s. Still really nice for November.  I want to start getting my Christmas stuff ordered. I just don't want to take the time to go shopping.  We have the kids concert over. No games till Saturday. Maybe we can get some work. done.  Well better get kids moving.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 07:33:01 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday turned out to be a really nice day, weather wise.  TODAY'S the day we have gloomy skies and rain.  I'm not going to complain because it means water for us!!

Today's a pretty normal day.  I have two loads of laundry to put away, and a load of towels to do.  I'll also do ironing.  Ironing isn't my favorite task but if I do 5 items at a time, then go do something else, then come back, it's not too bad.  I need to clean the microwave and the stove.  And chipping away at the never-ending to do list of small tasks.

I have the twins today, then later this afternoon I am picking up the children of friends.  I have a dentist appointment too.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 07:38:13 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

We have some rain suppose to be moving in. I hope not yet, because my son was going to stop over after work to help do leaves.  Hubby is out of town, so I need help with the yard that is next to the crabby neighbor's house!  I'm not too worried about the rest of the yard at this point, but that part needs to get done.

I have been putting a tile backsplash in my kitchen.  After I get that done (they are just stick on tiles, but looks nice), I just need to get wall art of some kind up and then my kitchen is done. Finally!!

Drywall guy is suppose to come do the half bath off the kitchen.  One wall needs to be repaired.  We have the sink pulled out, so once the drywall is done, I can paint, and put new floor tiles in, and then the new sink.  I would love to have it all done by Thanksgiving, but the drywall isn't happening until next week sometime, so we will see. 

Today I will work on finishing the backsplash.  Hopefully it won't take too long.  I need to move the stove to get to the wall, so that will be my biggest hurdle.  The rest is easy!

Not sure what I will do for dinner.  It's just me, so maybe a sandwich, maybe just a bowl of cereal!! LOL! 
Hope everyone has a productive day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25