Author Topic: Monday, January 13, 2013  (Read 1070 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, January 13, 2013
« on: January 13, 2014, 07:23:05 AM »
Good Morning

Back from basketball- wrestling weekend. DD 4th grade team won the championship! The 1st 3 games they won pretty easily, The last game they were behind at 1/2 time 12-5. Then the crowd got into it and they made awesome come back. 19-17.  DD made some hell mary shots that just swished.  Fun times. DS got beat out by a pin and by points.

Back to reality at the ranch. DD left for college Saturday afternoon so back to just DH and I and his shoulder is  still really sore.  Tomorrow the accounting guy comes and I am not done. As soon as I get chores done it is back to bookwork and laundry.  DD is staying home from school with a cold. 
Funny how life changes. I was visiting with my friend this weekend and she is an empty nester now, Her Dh leaves for texas for 3 weeks taking care of their bees. Funny how you are so busy with your kids then nothing. 

Janice

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: Monday, January 13, 2013
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 10:29:19 AM »
Hi Janice, and all who follow!

Where is everyone today?  Must be Monday :)  We pretended like we were getting up early this morning, but we actually ended up rolling out of bed around 6AM.  Since then I've taken care of a few hours of NSA work and some housework.  I've got a load of sheets in the wash now, and it's such a nice day, I think I'll hang them outside!  On tap for the rest of today is more NSA work, knitting, finishing up laundry/sheets, going over the bathrooms, finishing up this week's menu, making the bed, and dinner (pork loin).

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Monday, January 13, 2013
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2014, 01:18:27 PM »
Good morning!

Been up since just after 5, but was exercising, getting ready for co-op, etc... .  Tried to watch the Trim Healthy Mamas on the Fox and Friends show this morning but apparently it was at 7:50 Eastern, not Central, so I had to settle for a replay of the clip. 

First day of co-op this morning.  Went well, I think, but my class of 10 Biology students has grown to 17 this semester, possibly 18 by next week.  They are a nice bunch of kids.  But, now I'm beat, not just from co-op, but from getting to sleep too late and up too early.

Earl has class tonight, so we're having hamburger gravy and rolls for dinner.  The kids love this and Earl doesn't so we try to plan it for when he's gone. 

Beautiful weather the past few days!  Should have gone hiking, lol.

Catherine