Author Topic: Thursday, December 4th, 2014  (Read 700 times)

Offline greyhoundgirl

Thursday, December 4th, 2014
« on: December 04, 2014, 06:13:55 AM »
Good morning!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Thursday, December 4th, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2014, 06:17:13 AM »
Goodness, where is December going? 

It's Thursday, so you know what that means.  ;)  Max and I are headed out for our usual hike.  It still seems to be raining but looked to not be very likely by the time we hike, so we will go.  Might have to choose a trail that isn't too rocky so it's not so slick today.  Think I will put my contacts in today as I learned my lesson wearing glasses yesterday.  :P

Dinner tonight is Kalua Pork in the slow cooker.  Will have to look up what I wrote down to go with it.  Probably potatoes for the kids and a veggie for all of us.  Earl has class so will have his as leftovers for lunch. 

Earl, Maddy, and the boys are headed up to Norman for the OU game on Saturday, so I'm trying to figure out the plan for Mallory and Morgan and I.  Maybe some baking.

Have a wonderful Thursday!
Catherine

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2014, 06:42:24 AM »
Good morning

Not sure what my day is for sure. Allison came home sick last night from practice.  I think she had 2 practices in a row so was wore out. But not sure.  I think she needs a boost of vitamins. She is suppose to have game today and leaving at 2.  Ashley had early 6 am practice so she will get boys after school and practice.  I need to finish some paperwork after chores  then would like to haul hay for Ross but think I will run out of time.  I need to take Ashley some materials for making a Christmas wreath at school.  I have a list of a few things I need to take care of today.  We got lights up on deck yesterday.  For as nice as they say it will be it is still cold.  Trees have lights and we will decorate tonight or tomorrow .  I need to start a list to get things planned out better.  Time is running out fast.  Ha

Catherine. You can tell you have so much more energy with your hikes and how you look forward to them.  Enjoy. It's a 2 fold exercise and enjoyment

Winona. Congrats on coming home.  God has a plan.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2014, 06:53:15 AM »
Good morning.

I have a rare day all to myself and I plan to take advantage of it by cleaning my refrigerator and emptying my desk. ;D  I know I am so exciting, right? ;)

Seriously, I have nothing else planned.  Just to have some time alone to think is HUGE for me.  I plan on enjoying it!

Winona - I am so happy you are coming home! 

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn