Author Topic: Tuesday, June 9, 2015  (Read 663 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, June 9, 2015
« on: June 09, 2015, 05:12:53 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, June 9, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 05:22:01 AM »
Ross had us up and at 'em at 4 this morning. Kids are saddling horses and we will move cows 5 miles to new pasture. Today is also putting out bulls day and Ross will be spraying fields.Lots to do this time of year. You only have a few short months of summer to get everything done before the long days of winter. I need to finish weeding and planting what we want for our summer garden. Laundry is going and heading to start dishwasher. Ashley mowed some for me yesterday so that helped but still have more to do.  The kids have been horseback everyday almost since school has been out. Maybe not Sundays. they have all worked hard. They are missing camps they wanted to go to just so we can get this work done. I am gonna take some bookwork along this morning in pickup. It will take us all morning for sure. It is suppose to get to 96 today so we are trying to hurry and get it done. Then kids can rest in house when it is hot. Got pool over here just not set up. Maybe today.

coffee time..
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 06:54:39 AM »
Good morning!

I haven't been here much lately, but just wanted to say I miss you all and hope like crazy things will settle down soon and I have my normal life back.  There's a lot going on right now with my health, my oldest daughter moving, and last night one of our cats started walking funny, as in strange gait.  I'm suspecting she may have diabetes, so that added to what all is going on is just about enough to break me.

Pray for me, if you will. 
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline bobbie78

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 09:48:46 PM »
Prayers for you, Cheryl. Hugs.
~Bobbie from southern Ohio. Living life with my partner, Chad and two furbabies Punkin and Jade.