Author Topic: Thrusday, july 9, 2015  (Read 668 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, july 9, 2015
« on: July 09, 2015, 06:44:26 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, july 9, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 06:50:14 AM »
Getting back into the swing of things. Yesterday afternoon finished baling what we had ready and then windrowed for awhile. Today the insurance lady comes at 10. I am gonna straighten house real quick then head out to windrow and will come back in for her.Then go cut again until it is ready to bale around 1 or 2. Hopefully I can have Allison finish mowing yard now that we have it all back together. It is looking rather long. I got my plants in the ground yesterday and did a little watering. I will have a kid do that for me today. Better get going

coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Thrusday, july 9, 2015
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 07:02:15 AM »
Today I am going to clean my house and keep my fingers crossed that it'll stay clean all weekend. :D

I need to make room in the pantry for the jars of salsa and pickled peppers I have canned and I'd like to sit down with some cookbooks and work on meal ideas using new recipes or recipes I haven't had in a while.

This afternoon I'm taking Emily to the library for the free movie and popcorn.  It's a nice change of pace from our usual afternoons.

Supper tonight will be vegetables from the garden.  Gotta get busy!  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn