Author Topic: Thursday July 16, 2015  (Read 665 times)

shedrinkzcoffee

Thursday July 16, 2015
« on: July 16, 2015, 08:55:32 AM »
Good morning!

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Thursday July 16, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 09:07:10 AM »
Hello ladies!

I'm having some coffee and just took some cinnamon rolls out of the oven.  Store bought, nothing exciting but needed today since we need to head out the door in about an hour.

Trevor has a swim a thon for his swim team this morning.  I'm going to work out for the first hour of that and then count laps the second hour.  They are having a BBQ after but I am not sure that we will stay.  I'm leaning towards taking him to Rita's for ice custard.  They just opened a couple weeks ago.  Trev also leaves tomorrow for a canoe trip with his Scout troop.  Not sure I am going to do with both boys gone. I'm sure I'll think of something.   ;)  Oh, I need to get that boys hair cut too.  He's got so much thick hair that its looking shaggy.  oping I can talk him in to a shorter cut to get him through the next few weeks.  He's not the best at brushing his hair either.. boys! LOL

Lots to do when I get home.  General house stuff.. cleaning, laundry, gardening and cooking.  I need to run next door to the neighbors and pick some more peaches.  They tell us to pick what we want because they just fall to the ground so we have an ABUNDANCE of peaches in our house.  Frozen peaches, peach pineapple salsa, and some canned peaches.  I'll probably can more today or tomorrow.

Dinner tonight.. I am not sure.  Since Trevor leaves in the morning, I think I'll ask him what he wants for dinner.

Have a great day, ladies!