Author Topic: Thruday, October 29, 2015  (Read 662 times)

Offline wrancher

Thruday, October 29, 2015
« on: October 29, 2015, 08:47:59 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thruday, October 29, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 08:53:22 AM »
Another cold day but not much wind. Ross and I will move cows home about 10 miles. ugh  It will be cold but want to get it done. Ross horseback and me on 4 wheeler. Should be interesting.  I usually drive pickup and horse trailer in front to flag and 4 kids follow behind horseback. Hope we don't have accidents. Otherwise just normal house chores and bookwork. I need to get books completely ready for accountant. I got my one main job I had been working on for a while done and sent off. Feels good. Now just billing for end of month and accountants stuff. I also need to file some insurance papers. ugh  So better finish picking up before we head off.

Coffee on the run
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thruday, October 29, 2015
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 09:56:40 AM »
Hello Ladies!
My life has been crazy out of control as of late! I have barely had time to pop and and check in on you all!

My girls weekend with my college friends was amazing! 10 of us reconnecting as if we hadn't been apart for 20 years or so!  We are hoping to do it all over again in 2 years.  We really had a great time!

Came home for one night, and then headed back north to Mackinac Island for 3 days.  Nice time. For hubby's work, so it was a lot of scheduled time.  But, had a great time there.

Back south to see son pitch 2 innings at CMU. Nice, but cold and windy. 

Sunday we went to see Kristen Chenowith concert.  She was fantastic!
Monday back north for hubby's job.  (I tend to be his chauffeur so he can work in the car.)

Finally had a quiet - ish day on Tuesday.

Yesterday I headed to my parents house, and got up early this morning to drive them to the U of M Cancer Center.  We will be here all day for pre-op appointments.  My dad has bladder cancer, and after several treatments and re-occurrences, he has to have the bladder, prostate and some lymph nodes removed.  That surgery is in a couple of weeks, so we will be back for that.  Prayers are appreciated for a quick and full recovery.

So, we will stay here in town tonight, and tomorrow I will drive them back home and head back to my house.
Need to buy Halloween candy, and a few groceries hopefully tomorrow. 

I really just want to take a breath already!! 

Hope everyone else is having a less hectic life!  (I know I can't count on you for that Janice!! LOL!)
Enjoy your day!
Pam 
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25