Author Topic: Wednesday June 29th  (Read 669 times)

Offline Alana

Wednesday June 29th
« on: June 29, 2016, 04:59:07 AM »
Good Morning  :)
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline Alana

Re: Wednesday June 29th
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2016, 05:10:44 AM »
Hello!

It's cool and rainy here today!  I am loving it!  I find to so hard to have any energy when the weather is hot and humid.

I had the day off yesterday for Alyssa's grade 6 graduation. It was so sweet!  I can't believe my baby is off to the high school next year :(. Where has the time gone??  We had a great day with her. The ceremony at the school was all morning and then we took her out for lunch. It was s super sweet day!

Joshua is taking his drivers test this morning!  Please pray that he gets it!!!  He needs his license for his summer job at the mechanics shop. He is nervous that he won't pass and he will have to wait 10 days to try again 

Evan wrote his last exam yesterday so he is officially on summer holidays!  Alyssa's last day is today. It will be nice to have them home for the summer!

I don't have too much on my to do list today. I need to vacuum, this new puppy sheds like crazy!  I need to tidy up the kitchen. We are hoping to paint Alyssa's room on Friday so I would like to move her furniture to the middle and tape it off. I am in desperate need of some new dishcloths so I am hoping to be able to crochet some of those up this afternoon.

Evan has a soccer game tonight and Alyssa is at a end of year beach party and Josh is out with friends tonight so it's just Sean and I for dinner. I am going to do a spinach salad with grilled chicken and strawberries

Have a great day!
Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 11:09:06 AM »
Good morning!

I will soon be heading out to buy groceries and run errands.  Then I'll take my kids swimming.  It's clouded over so it's a bit cooler than yesterday but still pretty warm.

Don't know what else I'll get done today.  Hope to make some progress on my "little things" list.

Have a good day!
Merilee

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2016, 11:17:11 AM »
The days fly by and I think  I will get time to post...

We are fixin the rental house into kind of a lodge.  I made a trip to city yesterday for 3 more beds and towels,etc.  Until I ran out of room and time.  So today my mom is helping me by washing windows and just cleaning over there.  I am canning meat and doing household chores. Washing towels, etc.  Everyone keeps needing something so I am interrupted often! I need to head down to my chickens.  I was busy fixin the pool filter wasn't quite on right and it is still leaking out a little but better.  Thank heavens the pool filters I order in bulk fit this pool.  I need to do some watering and weeding. The rain we had last night was enough to settle the dust.  I am fixin lunch then get more meat ready for canner.

Janice