The Craft Room > Christmas Club

34 days

(1/5) > >>

Cathie:
I swear to you time is speeding up 😳

I received the box with Christmas Cards yesterday so I will need to buy stamps now.

I also received the box with photos I ordered.  I also bought the calendars for 88 cents each to make calendars for all the Grandparents and hubby.

I just received an email for 111 free pictures from snapfish.  So I will order pictures to get what I need to finish the calendars. 

I also bought glass blocks for Christmas presents.  So that will be my mother in laws present I am making a basket up for them with the block and the candle holder.

I still need to do my kids and all the men.  I got a lot to do still

greyhoundgirl:
It IS speeding up.  I have started knitting a hat for one child.  That is it.  I am planning to sit down with our bills and figure out exactly how much we can whittle out to spend.  I've got a few things put up from here and there for the kiddos but not their "big" present aside from the boys.  And I need to figure out what I'm doing for my parents still and get it done.  Also, the friends who treat my kids like family...want to do something for them but am just not good at the whole gifts thing plus they are hard to buy for (crowded small house with too much stuff in it already and we have completely different taste).

mooremama:
I have Caylon completely finished.  Hallelujah!!  She's getting..
~Bible Bag from thirty-one....$10 (discontinued print from ebay)
~sweater set from Christopher and Banks... .68!!! clearance + coupon code
~Chaco sandals....$35...end of season clearance
~robe....$10 clearance + coupon at Kohls
~ "Soft Kitty" (Big Bang) tee shirt from CBS store....$15 (one day sale)

$75.68  total

I have Lainey
~2 board games: Connect 4 and Perfection (clearance + coupon @ Kohls)
~going in half with Aaron for a trampline with enclosure for Lainey and Holden's big present.

I have Holden
~ "My first remote control car" (after Christmas sale from last year)
~ trampoline.
~Curious George tee-shirt.  FREE!!! Clearance @ Kohls for $4.68 and I used a $5 coupon/gift card thing.

Evan
~money for his savings account.

Aaron ???????  Lord have mercy I can't think of ANYTHING to get him.
~2 Under Armour type shirts to wear under his Kevlar vest at work (clearance + coupon at Target)
~insulated cup for him to take drinks in his car (clearance at Target) 

Sam and I don't exchange gifts and my parents have decided to leave at Christmas and go to the beach so I'm not worrying about a gift for them.  They're leaving at Thanksgiving too.  IMO, they're showing by their decisions that the holidays and family don't mean a lot to them so  :P. 

I won't see my sister or her family at all over the holidays so it's just going to be us Moores. 

Simple. (or it would be if I could think of something for Aaron   ???)

Beth

Cheryl:
I am done because I've quit. ;D

I've bought for Emily and a few things for the grandkids.  We'll round out their gifts with a little bit of money.  My husband and I don't exchange gifts, and we stopped exchanging with other family members years ago.

We try to keep it really simple around here...not having a lot to spend helps keep it that way. :D

fishermanwife:
Almost Done! maybe? lol

Abby 12-
big lego box $7
2 small lego boxes wrapped together $3.50
leapster game $5.00
hair,jewelry,chapstick misc box(have to finish buying) $?

Keagan 10-
hand skate boards with ramp $10
hobbit lego box $12.25
2 beywheelzs $4.25
leapster game $5.00

Trenten 6-
Police city lego bigbox $8.25
police city lego cars $3.30
2 beywheelzs $4.25
leapster game $5.00

Ollie 3-
Chuck and Friends RC car $7.50
wooden blocks $5 garage sale
vsmile game $5.88
Train cars (have to buy)

My mom- new sweater from garage sale with tags $5
My Dad- almost new pearl snap shirt from consignment store $3

Me and hubby have decided to spend $50 on each other

Depending on Trents surgery date if we go see my mother in law or not, if we stay home I will send her a kids pic collage I made myself so with shipping maybe $10.
If we go see her one weekend before Christmas we will buy stuff for Christmas dinner at her house and  decorations for her house and get it all fixed up then go pick her up to surprise her from a relatives house where she has been staying since her husband passed last Jan then she had emergency back surgery in May. So we will probably spend and extra $20 on her and $20 at dollar store on nieces and nephews who we don't usually exchange gifts with but I don't want her to be the only one to be opening gifts.

Brother and Sis in law- Making a basket full of edible goodies bc they are hard to buy for but everyone has to eat lol.

I need one more stocking stuffer toy under $5 and a few pieces of candy.

So almost done now to wrap blah not my favorite thing to do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version