Author Topic: Friday, June 9, 2017  (Read 1121 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Friday, June 9, 2017
« on: June 09, 2017, 06:36:10 AM »
Gooooooood Morning!!
 :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, June 9, 2017
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 06:46:33 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Hope everyone is off to a great start!  I have a few errands to run today.  Need to go to the dollar store for a few things.  I also want to head back to the nursery to see if I can find some cheap/marked down lavender plants, and maybe some pretty ground cover type plants.  I will see what kind of veg plants they have left as well.  They should all be pretty well marked down whatever is left.

Need to run to the hardware store to pick up some paint for a couple windows that need to be worked on this weekend. 

Hubs keep agreeing to attend local events, but we really need to get a few projects done here.  He started with "oh good, I can go to x, y & z events on Saturday", and I said jokingly "if you get your painting done!"   ;D  Sometimes he forgets those kinds of things.  We'll get it done eventually! I think he is planning on doing the windows first thing before heading to whatever event he was talking about.  I would do it myself, but he has some kind of manly issue with some projects, and this would be one of them.  Like he thinks "as the man" he needs to do certain things.  It's not worth the hassle of doing it myself, because he gets bent a little if I do.  It's easier to just wait until he gets to it.

So, a lot of my day will be running around, since the places I need to go to aren't that close together. 

We may get a quick rain this afternoon, so hopefully I can get back and not get caught in it.  Suppose to be quite nice, and quite warm for the next few days.  Love that summer is here!

Hope everyone has a great day!  Make it a good one!
Pam

Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 07:15:25 AM »
Good morning!

Another day of puttering.  I have a few errands to run, as well as my daughter.  So we'll get that taken care of.  I want to finish my house pickup and do some cleaning, organizing and purging. 

It's Friday so it's swimming day.  We'll go sometime this afternoon.

Not sure what dinner is--need to look at the menu.

Have a great weekend!
Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 01:52:44 PM »
It's mid afternoon here in West Michigan and I'm finally sitting down for a rest. I took the day off to take my parent's to mom's dr. appt. to check her pelvis injury and it takes two adults to get mom up and down stairs and in and out of the car. I due time and when mom heals it won't take two people. After the long appt. we also had to get her watch battery replaced and her glasses adjusted from her fall. Mom gave me half of a strawberry rhubarb pie to share with my family. I can't wait to eat it tonight because it looks so good. At least mom is still making goodies while having a bum behind!

When I got home I then started MY own family's errands. Recyclable, groceries, and even though that doesn't sound like a lot, it was a lot of running around. Then there is bills to pay and I need to vacuum sometime today. I put the AC on since we're going to get 90's temps for the next week. No sense in being miserable in the heat.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats