Author Topic: Wednesday, May 13  (Read 638 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, May 13
« on: May 13, 2015, 05:52:50 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, May 13
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 05:57:12 AM »
Another beautiful day with some wind. Imagine that wind. Seems we have alot of that these days. Cant wait till my new glasses come in. Any mistakes I type I will blame on that. Megan is home to help a few days. Shes waiting to hear on job. Ross ended up not going to funeral as we ended up buying 30 head of pairs. Got them home then he moved some other cows

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, May 13
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 06:29:49 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!!

Today is going to be a "home all day clean your neglected house" day!  With us being out of town for the past three weekends, not much has been done here.  Just the bare minimum, to get us ready to get out the door the following weekend!  I have decided enough is enough.

I am skipping my weight watchers meeting and weekly walk with my friend as it takes up my entire morning.  For some reason after that, I cannot get much done, so I decided to just stay here and focus on getting things in order.  My goal is to get the main floor totally done.  That would include the living room, dining room, kitchen and half bath.  It's not a lot, but I will need to stay focused.  There are a few "piles" that need to be gone through and dealt with. 

I will also start some laundry since we are off again this weekend, and will need stuff for that. 

I am having dinner with a friend from college tonight.  We are meeting up to plan for our fall reunion.  10 of us are getting together this fall for a wine tour weekend.  She and I are the "events committee"  ;D

Hope everyone has a great day!  Let's all be productive!
Pam   
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25