Author Topic: Friday, May 15, 2015  (Read 616 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, May 15, 2015
« on: May 15, 2015, 06:46:35 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, May 15, 2015
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 06:59:22 AM »
Kinda a dreary foggy morning here. Everyone is sleeping in besides me. Couldnt sleep. Today is my day to finish all the things I didnt get done this week. My main area of house needs attention. Then I want to go down to our shop and clean things out. The kids are home so maybe we can stay on track and actually get some of these things finished.  I want to go camping but all we have is rain. Which is so awesome. We were all getting pretty worried. At least we should have hay to put up but that will also keep us home.  I am so ready for vacation but I dont see it happening.  I never quite get desk cleaned off so will make that  a priority today.  I need to go put stuff in storage shed today and should clean it out some but hard to do when rainy.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, May 15, 2015
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 07:17:55 AM »
Good Morning Janice and all who follow!

Janice: yay for your rain, but I hope you find a way to get your vacation somehow!

It has been a herky jerky busy week for me.  Just a lot of things that kept my days from being any kind of "normal"! 

We are headed out the door for the weekend around noon. (yes, again!!)  :)

We are off to a little Bavarian town across the state.  We are meeting my best friend from HS and her husband.  We are using the weekend to celebrate our 50th birthdays!  Hers was at the end of March, and mine is at the end of this month.  I am less than interested in some big crazy party, so this is what we are doing.  It will be fun! 

Next week I am hoping to have some home time for projects.  On a good note, I did get my house into some kind of shape  the past couple of days, so I feel good about that.  Hope I can keep it in good order.

Well, I had better jump in the shower and get a bag thrown together.
Hope everyone has a great day and a relaxing weekend!!

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25