Author Topic: Sunday, August 2, 2015  (Read 647 times)

Offline wrancher

Sunday, August 2, 2015
« on: August 02, 2015, 06:45:34 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Sunday, August 2, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 07:04:59 AM »
Having my coffee snuggled up in a blanket.  Someone turned up temp to 62. I somehow didn't post my last post. My 4 day trip was great. Learned lots of new things and seen many interesting things. You always come back rejuvenated from a trip. I was glad to be home also.  Tomorrow we will have 4 guys coming to look at calves and will have lunch.  I am making corn belt steak, hash brown casserole, 7 layer salad a jello salad with frosting and corn. For desert an ice cream sandwich cake and choice of peach pie.  Today is cleanup house, vehicle, yard and garage and get some more haying done.  No pressure ha. It isn't to bad just need to get as much done today as we can.  We are getting close to done haying this week we should be done. Then time to start fall shots (pre weaning shots). I will be hauling in hay while they help neighbors.  Ross and I took the middle 2 kids to a meeting last night on vaccines.  We became beef quality assurance certified.  They showed how injecting the cow with too much vaccine in one place is obviously bad and gave us a prime rib dinner.  It was good to take the kids along to understand what is going on. They would hate to admit it but they enjoyed it also,  our desktop computer will not turn on.  I need to order a new one so will have to order online. The rally is going on and it is the 75th year so traffic is beyond intense for a long ways. This is the time of year to either settle in and nit go anywhere or go on vacation away from here. I want to take kids shopping for school. I am not sure when. Next weekend we are suppose to go camping. We will see. Any recommendations on desktop?

Coffee...
Janice