Author Topic: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016  (Read 633 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016
« on: January 23, 2016, 11:33:16 AM »
Hello!
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2016, 11:44:24 AM »
The sun is shining in my little corner of the world, but I hope all of you in the path of the winter storm are safe and warm. It sure looks treacherous.

Today I'm all about laundry. I don't know how so much accumulated over the week, but I have a huge mountain to conquer!

I posted about my Spring Cleaning plans in another thread. I'm going to organize one kitchen cabinet today, and then print a check list to follow for the rest of the house. Though it's certainly not Spring, there are many tasks I can work on that don't require opening the windows.  ;)

Have a wonderful day, and I'm sending warm thoughts to those of you in the storm!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline sbdriver

Re: Saturday, Jan. 23, 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2016, 12:47:06 PM »
Jennie I figure if we start now we will be done by the end of spring though lol.

Morning or should I say afternoon ladies. Hope you ladies getting all the snow are all ok and still have power. I know Mandy does since I've been enjoying her snow pictures she's posting on fb.

I was up early today. Bf Graham wanted me to come with him while he brought in his recycled brass etc he gets from his plumbing jobs. Worked out for me since he bought me breakfast afterwards  ;)

Was supposed to be sunny and warm today but I see neither yet.

Did 2 loads of laundry and that's all dried and put away. Not sure what I'll do now.

Enjoy the rest of your day!!
Laurie
Many hands make light work