Author Topic: Saturday July 2nd  (Read 648 times)

Offline Alana

Saturday July 2nd
« on: July 02, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »
I am a bit late today so Good Afternoon   ;)

Yesterday was Canada day!  We had a great day. We went strawberry picking which was lots of fun. I love fresh strawberries!  Unfortunately we had thunderstorms in the afternoon so our towns parade was cancelled. But it cleared up for fireworks in the evening.

Alyssa had a friend over yesterday and they got out the embordery floss and started making friendship bracelets. They have been having a blast!  My house is now full of bracelets  :D

Sean and I were able to go on a nice hike with the puppy this morning. It was a bit buggy but I felt so much better getting out for some excersize!

It is pretty cool out today so I a going to take advantage and get out and weed my gardens. They need it badly.

Dinner tonight will be grilled chicken and Caesar salad.

Have a great day!

Loving the country life in Canada!
Married to Sean
Mom of Brandon 20, Joshua 16, Evan 14 & Alyssa 11
Daycare 'mom' to 5 toddlers

shedrinkzcoffee

Re: Saturday July 2nd
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 10:22:17 PM »
Good evening!

I am sitting down for what seems to be the first time today.  I have cleaned and organized the pantry, come cabinets and my hall closet that hold all the home canned food and empty canning jars/lids/rings.  Done a LOT of laundry, worked in the garden, picked some veggies that were ready, made homemade dog food and made dinner. 

My youngest is home from Scout camp so we had a big dinner since he had camp food all week.  We had chicken cordon bleu casserole, mashed potatoes and grilled veggies.

Time for some tea and relaxing!