Author Topic: Wednesday, July 22, 2015  (Read 842 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, July 22, 2015
« on: July 22, 2015, 06:53:40 AM »
Good morning

Offline Cheryl

Re: Wednesday, July 22, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:44:43 AM »
Good morning, Janice and everyone.

It's another hot, humid day here.  I don't have much planned for today.  I'm about to make an Aldi run to pick up a few items then when I get home I think I'll make some chow-chow with the tomatoes we've pulled.  We had 3 rows of tomatoes that completely fizzled out but our others are doing great.

Well, I guess I need to go and check my list before I head out.  Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 09:27:34 AM »
Morning Ladies!

Ahhhhh, the heat wave has broken!  It's a comfortable 71* right now and I've got the screen doors open.  Love it!

Nothing major on today's schedule, just the usual:

*Make the bed
*Sweep floors
*NSA work
*Clean up the yard
*Go over both bathrooms
*Empty/reload dishwasher
*Vacuum A/C filter

I also need to figure out where we will stay for the last night of our road trip/anniversary vacation in a couple of months.  We are heading to a dear friend's wedding in SC and decided to make a week-long road trip out of it for our anniversary.  We've got everything planned for the trip down, and we'll be at the wedding hotel for the wedding weekend, and we just need to find a place to stay near Asheville/Little Switzerland, NC on the way back.

Dinner tonight is tacos with ground turkey and black beans.  I am challenging myself to spend no more than $20/week on food this month and next, so we'll see how that works out ;D!

Hope you all have wonderful days on your homesteads!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

Offline wrancher

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2015, 12:41:29 PM »
I lost my post again this morning ugh.  Today we have company coming in so we are doing a million things we haven't gotten done forever.  I did manage to have family help get swim pool and trampoline up after wind storm. I think I am just going to have to throw away the swim pool and see if I can find one clearances out for end of season or get 1 next year.  They will probably be here about 3-4 hours and then I might run to town to get a few things. Fixin to get SAMs club order ready as DH might go to city tomorrow

Better run

Janice