Author Topic: Thursday, May 11, 2017  (Read 1236 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, May 11, 2017
« on: May 11, 2017, 07:24:50 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, May 11, 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 07:30:23 AM »
Hope to see many of you today!

We got rain last night, but now it is sunny, and we are in for a few days of really nice weather.  Finally!  I feel like we have been waiting for so long for Spring!

I was able to sleep in a little bit, and feel like I may actually be back to normal and caught up on all of the lost sleep of the past few days!  Yay!

Today I need to finish laundry.  I got it started yesterday, but didn't get too far on it.  No worries, will finish it up today. 

I have a chiropractor appointment this afternoon.  Not much else that I must do.  Just the normal day to day pick up and organizing.  Things that always keep me busy.

Will get a walk in after dinner sometime.  It will be a nice evening for it.

Dinner tonight is chicken fajitas. 
Hope to hear from some of you today!  Have a great day!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 07:49:02 AM »
I typed a long post and somehow lost it all. ::) :-[ :-\

I'll just say Hi for now and hopefully catch up later today!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 07:54:52 AM »
Good morning!

A bright sunny morning here!

Today's going to be a busy day!  I have an electrician coming later today to look at the house for some projects we want to do and give us a bid.  The projects are in the bathroom, my bedroom, and the family room so I want to get everything cleaned up before he comes. 

Tomorrow is a funeral for a former member of my church congregation.  The funeral service will be held in my church building so I am helping put together the family luncheon for afterward.  I need to run to Costco today to get rolls and butter. 

Jordan is taking his AP test today and will be done about 11:00 or so, when he is done, I'll go pick him up.  I'll go to Costco at that time too.  I also need to return some blinds to Home Depot--the package was missing the brackets and screws so I need to exchange it for a complete package. 

The rest of today will be continuing to work on the list of projects to do around the house. :)

Have a great day!
Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2017, 08:40:30 AM »
It looks nice outside so I decided to take 1/2 day off. I hope to accomplish a few things around the house. Laundry (towels) and hang them outside to dry. A little yard work, clean the porch, get a few things at the store.

Dad informed me on Tues. that he wants a birthday party for his June 3 birthday. He wants friends and family and hamburgers on the grill. And could I arrange it all! Oh, my. My budget is tight but I guess you do that for parents who take care of you! Right? I'm going to get the burgers today and maybe even the buns and a few other things that are on sale. I'm thinking of making the potato salad. I just don't like the taste of pre-made stuff at the store. It will be a lot of work but I did a test last night and it's a recipe I have used in the past so I think I will make my own. I think I can cook the potatoes and eggs in my instant pot but I might need to buy a steamer basket. I told dad to invite whomever he wants (siblings and friends) since he knows best who he wants there but to give me a number so I'll know how many to plan for. I guess he's thinking that you don't know how much time you have left so let's have a party!

My day got pretty busy all of a sudden so I better get moving!

Alice

Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats