The Hearth > Managing a Household

Thrusday, September 19.2013

<< < (2/5) > >>

Shelly:
Good morning!

It's been nice and cool here the day day, and I'm loving it!  I have LOTS to do today.  I was gone all afternoon yesterday and will be gone all afternoon tomorrow, so i've got to fit all of my daily chores into today.  My house is a wreck and I've got a list a mile long.  We slept in this morning, so that doesn't help things.  ;D

Well, I better get at it.  I'm not even going to post my list or I'd be here all morning doing it :)

Have a great one!

MoWin:
Good morning ladies,

It is already 82* here, so we know it is going to get  hot. The ac is turned on. I hated to do it, but we have a tin roof and if we let it get hot in here, it takes a long time to cool down.  :o

Good morning ladies,

I have my chores done, breakfast done, and am enjoying my cup of coffee.  ;D I just gave Buddy and the cats their daily treats, so they are busy. LOL Bud likes to lay his treat on the bed and save it. Then he gets all grumpy when the cats get near it. LOL They are all just like kids, I tell you. LOL

I worked on the top borders of Shadowy Stars last night. Uggg, there was nothing on tv that I was interested in so I put RV with Robin Williams in the DVD player and enjoyed that while quilting. When Kevin got home at  11 p.m., he wanted to watch another movie, so I put Tremors with Kevin Bacon on. I love both of these movies. I don't normally like monster like movies, but Tremors is so silly it is funny.  :D Besides, it also has Reba in it. LOL So it was a late night for us, but we had fun watching a movie together. I hope the new fall season is better than this week has been.  :(

I know several of my favorite shows start their new season next week. I love NCIS and NCIS: LA. I have about decided to keep watching Bones instead of the Voice on Mondays. I do enjoy Bones, and am not a fan of Ceelo Green, nor Christina Aguilara. I know the NCISs will win out on Tuesdays. LOL OK, didn't you all need to read about my tv preferences.LOL Sorry, I get carried away.  :-[

Not much else going on here. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona

MoWin:
Shelly,
Any news on the tests you have gone through?
Blessings,
Winona

Shelly:

--- Quote from: MoWin on September 19, 2013, 10:02:04 AM ---Shelly,
Any news on the tests you have gone through?
Blessings,
Winona

--- End quote ---

Not yet, I'm only halfway through.  I finish with the last of them friday and then meet with the doctor that afternoon, so I should know something then.  The doctor I had for the testing yesterday said he got some good data, so that's a good sign.  One of the tests had me in a chair in a small pitch black vertical tube. The chair spun and flashed lights at me while I had on all kids of goggles and head gear.  That one sure wasn't fun so I'm glad he got what he needed and I don't have to repeat it.

MissMandy:

--- Quote from: MoWin on September 19, 2013, 10:00:52 AM ---
I know several of my favorite shows start their new season next week. I love NCIS and NCIS: LA. I have about decided to keep watching Bones instead of the Voice on Mondays. I do enjoy Bones, and am not a fan of Ceelo Green, nor Christina Aguilara. I know the NCISs will win out on Tuesdays. LOL OK, didn't you all need to read about my tv preferences.LOL Sorry, I get carried away.  :-[

Blessings,
Winona

--- End quote ---

I'm interested!  I'm one of those people who has the TV on pretty much all day long in the background while I work online or around the house, and I've found that I definitely have my routine.  It's always interesting to hear what other people like.  For me it's Dr.Phil in the morning (my DVR records about 4-5 episodes a day, so I just pick and choose) and Gilmore Girls in the late afternoon and while I make dinner.  Jean and I watch an episode of Good Eats together during dinner, then while he is watching his shows on the DVR I take a bath, and afterwards I watch Big Bang Theory on the iPad until he comes to bed ;D.  I also enjoy Barefoot Contessa, Dateline on ID, and Sex and the City, whereas he is more of a sci-fi/action fan (Continuum, Face Off,  Do No Harm, Lost Girl).

Mandy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version