Author Topic: Wednesday, December 31, 2014  (Read 789 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, December 31, 2014
« on: December 31, 2014, 08:54:04 AM »
Happy New Years Eve!

Offline greyhoundgirl

Re: Wednesday, December 31, 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:58:41 AM »
Happy New Year's Eve to you, Janice!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »
It is suppose to warm up around here. It is 1 feels like -17 but our high today is suppose to be 28. Awesome!!! It is just a matter of perspective. about 10 days of super cold weather and then this heat wave ha. Only problem there will probably be wind. Ross and Lane ended up going to city yesterday afternoon for a 4 wheeler. I need to list some items on craigslist we have around here that we arent really using. Too much stuff. So today is the usual house things. Ashley is at morning practice, Allison has practice at 4:30.  We will go to a friends shop for a wild game feed. I actually dont have any to take. I am taking shrimp ring and some other appetizers

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2014, 09:38:02 AM »
Good morning ladies,
   Happy New Year's Eve to everyone! I am so happy to see this year done!!! Yes, bring on 2015! Praying for a great year for all of us.  ;D ;D
    I don't have much planned today, probably just some more crocheting. Trying to decide whether I want chips and dip tonight, or to just go ahead and start eating healthier. I ordered Kevin a fancy pedometer yesterday. It really isn't fancier than mine, just newer.  ;) He thought if he had something like that it might motivate him to start moving. He asked me if I would be willing to walk with him. I am like  :o ! I have practically begged him to get out and walk with me. So I am really tickled about this. Kevin suffers from seasonal depression and this year it has really been bad. He had taken off 100 lbs and has now put it back on. I feel so bad for him.
   It is cold here today. It got down to 0* last night, but is already up to 14*. I think I will get out and fill my bird feeder. At least the wind isn't blowing much. That makes it feel a little warmer.
    You all have a wonderful day and stay safe tonight if you are out and about. Love you all.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie