Author Topic: July 7, 2015  (Read 727 times)

Offline wrancher

July 7, 2015
« on: July 07, 2015, 09:07:03 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: July 7, 2015
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 09:17:06 AM »
We had rain yesterday so we all went to the city for orthodontist appointments. We needed more room to stock up on things but that didnt happen.  We did get our sams club run in. My bill was $330 but they told me I had $160 in rewards I could use. Of course I would like to use them. That made my day. I bought some more plants that were 75% off. I wanted cilantro so that is why I went over there. I ended up buying 12 squash and pepper plants and parsley I think. Heading out to get them planted. Ashley heads to camp this afternoon and we have to sign a paper for her so either Ross or I will go in.  Have jsut a few errands to run in town. Trying to get some things in house caught up before we go to hayfield to cut and row bales. i am thinking we might not be able to bale but you never know. We are trying to get some yardwork done around here to but very time consuming. I bought some stain for decks. Megan will be staying with us some time this week. So after her work I told her I would pay her to stain decks. I never have time it seems. Lots that needs done. Behind on laundry as when Megan brought hers home she tied up my washer and then I see she left an extra bag that needed done. I dont mind just hate falling behind. I need to get the plumber out here to install other washer in garage. I have it sitting there.

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 09:40:33 AM »
Good morning!

Spent yesterday getting the house tidied up.  I felt very accomplished last night!

Today I will focus on starting to get the basement cleared out.  We are getting new carpet put in on the 20th in the family room, hallway and the boys' bedroom.  The boys' bedroom is painted brown and I want to paint it back to a white/off white color so it's not quite so dark.  So we need to get things moved out.  I also need to pick up the paint chips to decide what white we want.

Dinner tonight is last night's dinner--we ended up having tacos instead.

Merilee

Offline Shelly

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2015, 12:03:44 PM »
Wow, that's an amazing surprise at sams!!

Merilee, good luck with all the home improvements.

We had our second day of sports camp today and Liam refused to participate. It was a little aggravating, but at least Maisie had a blast. It's giving me ideas of activities to do with them too. We stopped on the way home and picked up a case of strawberries for $7. Excited about that! I didn't get much of my list done yesterday due to a bunch of errands that needed done, so that's what I will be focusing on today.

Dinner tonight will be steaks leftover from the 4th, broccoli and probably bread.
Wife to Trevor for 16 years and SAHM to Maisie (4) Liam (4) Aedric (1) Harold (1)