Author Topic: Wednesday, August 19, 2015  (Read 743 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, August 19, 2015
« on: August 19, 2015, 06:41:01 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, August 19, 2015i
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 07:11:31 AM »
Well the kids 1st day of school.  Of course they don't want to take pictures. But we must. I have lots of cleaning and pay bills.  I took my computer in yesterday afternoon to get everything out from old computer on to new one.  I always make no bake cookies for kids on 1st day to surprise them.  If it dries some today I need to mow.  We had 2 1/2" yesterday and .35 on Monday. We 4" the other week. Looks unreal around here being so green for this time of year. Need to pick tomatoes and do a straighten up of house. I have only started 1 of the servants. Folded some laundry and put away.
Still waiting for Megan to decide what she is doing for college. We have her signed up for school but she keeps changing her mind.  Ugh. Lots to work out
Coffee time.
JANICE

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, August 19, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2015, 12:15:04 PM »
Wow Janice! Back to school already? Sounds like a big and busy day for you and yours!

I have been to my weight watchers meeting, and then walked and lunched with my ww friend.
It was nice to spend that time with her. It seems like there has been a lot of changes in my world these days,
some big and some small and some just a nuisance (like leaving the key turned on in my van overnight after rolling my windows down to air it out and having to get a new battery  :-\).
I really needed a little time to just relax and visit with her.

I quick ran to the dollar store to pick up a few things we have been needing on my way home. They keep saying we are suppose to get bad thunderstorms with lots of wind today, but so far it has just been humidity. Glad we didn't get caught in anything while we were out walking.

Hubby is out of town for meetings for work today. He wasn't sure if he would be home tonight or stay there and come in the morning yet. Love him to pieces, but wouldn't mind having a night to myself if that's how it goes. Either way, I am good!

I have a load of laundry to finish up, so I will get that done yet this afternoon.

Hope everyone has an amazing rest of your day and evening!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25