Author Topic: Thrusday, November 12, 2015  (Read 633 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, November 12, 2015
« on: November 12, 2015, 06:33:59 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, November 12, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 08:07:43 AM »
What a difference a day makes. We had snow squalls yesterday but never amounted to anything. I still hauled hay and Ross and some friends took out some fence that we need to replace. I realized yesterday I would never get the hay hauled this week. Ugh Today we head in at 9:30 for a meeting and errands. We are pouring cement tomorrow and will have a crew around so need to have food, etc. Allison is home sick with croup. I still don't have my voice back since Saturday with this cold. I don't feel that bad though, thank heavens.  I was up early doing a little bookwork but will switch to paying bills so I can go around town and pay them.  I am seeing my need for list making again. Going by the seat of my pants isn't going to work. I need to get menu list together 1st! I am trying to diet so that makes it challenging.  I am doing good though. Our friends brought down donuts yesterday and I just put them up so I don't look at them!

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Thrusday, November 12, 2015
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 10:03:01 AM »
Good morning!

I started a post yesterday then got called away and never finished it. :)

Today's a normal day.  Love those.  I don't have to be anywhere except to take the twins to school.  So I'm going to spend the day tidying up and getting some things organized.  I especially want to get the garage winter-ready--during the summer, Steven parks his car outside because with bikes, the lawnmower, etc. there's not enough room in the garage.  But this week there has been frost on his windshield (and we even had snow yesterday!) so I'm going to put away everything that doesn't need to be in the garage so he can park inside and not have to take extra time to scrape his windshield every morning.

I have a chuck roast in the crockpot to make beef enchiladas for dinner tonight.  I want to make granola and I have some ripe bananas to make into muffins or bread.  Tomorrow's breakfast will be farmer's casserole, which needs to refrigerate overnight so I will make that so it's done.  I'll take a look in my fridge and see what else I can make into something.  It's looking pretty empty so tomorrow will be a big shopping trip. 

Hope you all have a good day!

Merilee