Author Topic: Wednesday, March 26  (Read 1101 times)

Offline gaggleofseven

Wednesday, March 26
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:40:15 AM »
Good morning!  :)
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline gaggleofseven

Re: Wednesday, March 26
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 06:42:31 AM »
I woke up early, packed lunches, and got the early departures out the door. I've got a few loads of laundry to do, then I'm going to start a project. Not sure what it will be ... I've got yarn for an afghan and fabric for a quilt, so I'll browse through some patterns and see what looks like a fun, quick project.

Dinner tonight is chicken noodle soup and drop biscuits.

Have a great day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!

Offline wrancher

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 06:58:23 AM »
Good morning

Ross is heading to a bull sale in NE and carpools (ha) with some other guys. Yearly trip.  So I will be home alone. Yeah.  After chores I will keep working on listing stuff on eBay and Craigslist. I had Ross ship out 5 boxes yesterday and I had a sale in the night so I hope to have more than 1 when I go to town.  Boy it feels great getting rid of things.  I hope to get more deep cleaning done today.  I will be busy keeping an eye on the cows since we are calving. Usually we share the responsibility.  Off for my coffee...

Janice

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 12:28:54 PM »
Good afternoon ladies,

Wow! It is really windy here today, but 55*, so not terrible. It is hard to stand up outside and driving this morning was not pleasant.  :o I went to mom's apartment this morning. I got her bills paid and monthly meds done. Mom freaks out if I wait till the actual first of the month.  ??? So I try to go do it at the end of the previous month.  ;) It is just a thing with mom. She wants things done when she wants them done. I am used to it.

Evidently I cannot count. LOL I said yesterday that I had 4.5 blocks left to quilt on the Scrappy 36 Patch. Hmmm, well I quilted 2.5 blocks yesterday and still have 4 blocks left. LOL So as of right now, I have 4 blocks left to quilt.  8) I hope to work on that in a bit.

I have a cute little summer wall quilt that I am thinking about hand quilting next. It is only about 20"X36". Shouldn't take too long. It has appliqued flowers on it. Kevin's widowed Aunt Joan, who I have become very close to, turns 80 on April 16. Her kids are having a reception for her on the 19th. I think she would like this. I still need to do the machine applique around the flowers, so maybe I should do that today.

My plants are looking good. The peppers are finally coming up. They always seem to take longer to germinate than the other veggies. We have rain predicted for tomorrow. We need the rain, but I hope it dries out by the weekend so we can get our potatoes planted.

Well, better get busy. You all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie