Author Topic: Wednesday, November 11, 2015  (Read 704 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, November 11, 2015
« on: November 11, 2015, 07:17:52 AM »
Thank you to all the Vets!

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, November 11, 2015
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 07:32:16 AM »
Normal day around here. I did get up early and did some bookwork.  I had my shower, now ready to load servants and a little straightening then I am out the door to haul hay. On my last field yeah ! I would be elated if I could finish this week! I would like to start some painting projects in the house. I really want to get a complete fall cleaning done. My utility room needs a major revamping.  We have some hunter friends coming down today.  It is definitely colder and overcast. We were suppose to wake up to snow. So glad we didn't.  It feels like 27 but is 37. Suppose to be windy the next few days. ugh But weekend is to be nice. Back in the 60s. Unreal weather for November South Dakota. When I was a kid it was always snow and cold. I need to make Christmas list and get some of that done. We are doing something we never do or have ever done. Ross and I will be going with about 18 other couples on a surprise 40th birthday party for a friend to Cancun. Ross and I have never had a honeymoon or even really get away. We leave Dec28-Jan4. That is the hard part. I really wanted to say no because of the kids but there is never a good time.  So needing to order some extra things for that. Ashley will nanny for some friends Dec31-2 so she will be busy some of the time. We need to make arrangements for all the kids and cows. Ugh Excited and nervous at the same time. Need to go wave my wand around this house and get to work.

Have a great day
Janice
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:38:03 AM by wrancher »