Author Topic: Wednesday, May 7, 2014  (Read 1166 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, May 7, 2014
« on: May 07, 2014, 06:42:35 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, May 7, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 09:44:49 AM »
For the last 2 days I have most of a post typed miss getting it posted then lose it. ugh So here we go again. Yesterday Ashley had track meet and did really good. Today she wants  a dr appt for sore throat. I will take her but the dr on call is a pain. almost not worth your time. I brought my mils pickup home last night with her yard waste and will take her cleaned out pickup back in when I get kids and pick up my vehicle. I heard this auction today that I would love to go to for log furniture but will hint to my DH that he could make me some. Ha I am done outside although I need to do yard work so finishing stuff for mail that comes by 1030 so hurrying with that.  this having leftovers is hurting my waistline  i need to get back to my situps. I may go help DD load up at college tomorrow night. my younger 2 get out of school at noon and we would leave from there we pry wouldnt be home till 9 or 10 and that would be hustling. the next day we leave at 5 am for appts.  the kids have orthodontist and dental cleanings all morning long back and forth.  I will pick out new glasses also. ugh  Saturday we are scheduled to brand again. Friday I will pickup supplies but what to serve for main dish? Maybe grilled hamburgers but kinda boring. I thought about roast but cant decide.

Better finsh my mail
Janice