Challenges and Daily Discussions > Homemaking Challenge

September 11, 2013 Challenge

<< < (2/4) > >>

Alana:
I have a ton to try and get done today... :o

I went though all of my kids closets on labour day weekend and I have tons of clothes to put up on our swap and sell board. It's so time consuming to take pics of everything and put it on line...and it not my favourite thing to do.  So I have been putting it off ;D. But the clothes are taking over  my living room so I need to get on that today!

I also need to get into the city soon and I need to make a list for that!

I have a friend coming over for tea this afternoon so I am looking forward to a little visit :)

Hope everyone has a great day!

MissMandy:
My challenge today is simply to prepare to leave town tomorrow for a long weekend!  Sounds simple, but Hubby was up and down with sinus stuff last night, so add in caring for him (we do NOT want him sicky on our vacation :o!) and prepping for our dog/house sitter to stay here in addition to the usual packing.

Mandy

Andrea G:
I am going to go with the big mess challenge.  I am going to get rid of a lot of newspapers and magazines that seem to be multiplying when I am not looking   :P

Rooney:
WooHoo!
I haven't seen my table in about 5 months.  That is how it goes with indoor construction.  You have to find a place to put the things in the construction area and that is where a lot of it ended up.  So with the help of several extra sets of hands we made short work of it.  Here are the before and after pics.

Shelly:
Looks great, Lindsay!

I'm afraid I didn't get to my challenge.  It was a rather tough day.  Tomorrow perhaps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version