The Craft Room > Christmas Club

46 days

<< < (2/2)

Alice:
For our second and maybe even our third year, we aren't giving kids gifts. No money, plain and simple. They all get a large portion of their college tuition paid for by us and then I don't see the point in additional gifts. They understand.

No gifts exchange for hubby and me either. Thankfully, we don't do a lot with extended family so that is a relief. We might do the $5 gift stealing Christmas game but the kids buy their own $5 gift for that.  I have one party for work that looks like a $10-15 gift (it never was this high before! Ouch!). I probably will stay at the low end. Sometimes people give old, used, and even broken stuff so I'm not inclined to spend $15 and get something broken to take home and put in the garbage.

Alice

Proudmama:
I came up with a gift idea for Doug's mom and ordered it yesterday.  I think Doug and I will go out tomorrow and pick up a few things for the kids.

Denise

sbdriver:
Oh Cathie those are cool  :)

I seem to make a budget each year then don't stick to it... seeing just one more perfect thing then having to add to the others to keep it fair lol. This year I am sticking to it, no ifs ands or buts  ;)

I have Miranda's all done, her fiances just 1 small thing left to pick up but know what it is, some of Alana's and none for Zachary. Sis, he is like Nick, can't get a set answer so we always leave his till last lol. I have half of my bf Graham's done. He's making me stick to a budget for us too so just have to figure out the other half to get  :-\

My Christmas cards are few this year but have certain people I definitely want to send to.

It seems so far off but will be here before we know it  :o  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version