Author Topic: Thursday, May 14, 2014  (Read 1274 times)

Offline wrancher

Thursday, May 14, 2014
« on: May 15, 2014, 05:57:43 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday, May 14, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 06:02:06 AM »
Made it through another branding. Yeah we still have a few to be born or too small but our family can handle it. No more cooking.  So today I go with Levi on field trip riding the bus 2 hours each way to get there ugh we r riding a train about 20 miles I think it is really neat. I am just ready to hop in shower. I folded 2 loads of laundry and got dishwasher loaded. I still have to make our lunch before we leave.  I will try to enjoy and not think what all needs done at home. 

Coffee time

Janice

Offline greyhoundgirl

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 06:02:25 AM »
Hi Janice!

Beautiful day here.  Getting ready to get the kids up to go hiking.  This after noon Micah and Morgan start piano lessons.  I also need to pick up our OK Food Co-op order.  At least it's lovely weather to be out running around.

Have a great day, all!
Catherine

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 07:31:58 AM »
Good morning,

It is quite brisk out this morning, but the sun is shining. They are calling for rain later. Fine with me. Next week is supposed to get back into the 80s. I am ready for that. Today's high is supposed to be in the 50s. It has been a really cool May here.

I got 5 more blocks done on Hayley's quilt yesterday. I hope to get 5 more done today. I would have gotten more done, but Kevin's Aunt Joan called me and talked for an hour and 40 minutes.  :o I know she is lonely, so I patiently talked to her and tried not to think about all the things I needed to be doing. LOL

Callie woke me up at the crack of dawn, meowing.  :( I no more than got to sleep when Bud woke me up whining. I figured he needed to go out. Nope, he just wanted me to get up so he could have my spot in the bed. Little brat!  ::) So I stayed up and piddled on my pad. Didn't want to wake Kevin up. He is usually a very early riser, so if he sleeps in, I know he needs it.  :)

Yesterday was the last day to turn the eggs in the incubator. Now I just have to watch the temperature, add water to the sponges, and watch for pipping eggs. I sure hope at least a few hatch out.

Well, you all have a great day.

Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2014, 10:39:40 AM »
Morning...errr...AFTERNOON, Ladies!

We took Grimm in to the vet this morning for his 3-week booster vaccinations.  Our doctor says he looks great!  He seems to change and grow right before our eyes, so I shouldn't be surprised that he put on SIXTEEN POUNDS since our visit three weeks ago ;D.  We stopped by my parents' place to pick up some tiny dogwood trees afterwards.

Now Jean is off to work (later, since it's a later night for him), and I'm figuring out what to do with my day.  I've made the bed and I'm caught up on laundry so far, but I do need to go over the bathrooms and take care of some NSA work.  Dinner tonight is baked chicken, brussels sprouts, and salad.

Have a wonderful day!

Mandy :)
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥