Author Topic: Friday, May 23, 2014  (Read 1056 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, May 23, 2014
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:49:35 AM »
Good Morning!

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, May 23, 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 06:57:16 AM »
What a beautiful day here. Its 56 and to be 82! Wow! Time to get the garden planted. I am doing some mail/bookwork right now so I can take to town when I pick up my tiller and a bed frame.  I will run a couple errands but I will have the horse trailer and that is a pain getting around town. Today is a busy one. Testing bulls at 8, they are gathering right now.  Insurance lady comes for pictures 5 yr renewal.  Branding at neighbors.Finish planting safflower, then all the household and cattle chores. It is just a busy time of year but the kids are done with school.  I better run and get laundry switched  around and get more coffee.
Have a great day

Janice

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 07:13:31 AM »
Good Morning!

'Normal' day around here.  Jean has been home the past few days, doing some last-minute projects around the house before our friends arrive on Tuesday, but he had to run in to one of his jobs for a few finishing touches today.  Today I need to get some strawberry plants into the garden, make the bed, finish up a load of laundry, and clean the floor where I pulled up a rug.  I also want to get ahead on my NSA hours so I don't need to work while our friends are here.  First, though, more coffee I think ;).

Have a wonderful day, ladies!

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥

shedrinkzcoffee

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 10:17:49 AM »
Good morning! 

I'm having coffee and planning the day.  Trevor has a swim meet today and tomorrow and he has a head cold (lovely timing to get something, huh) so I need to get something for him to help his stuffiness.  I'm waiting until he gets up to see how he feels.    I think some Sudafed and a good breakfast will help.

We have to be at the pool early.  He is in 2 events today.  Please say a prayer for him, if you feel led to.  He is swimming the 200IM and the 400 Freestyle today.  Big events for a 12 year old.

Hope everyone has a great day!