Author Topic: Sunday, March 15,2015  (Read 876 times)

Offline wrancher

Sunday, March 15,2015
« on: March 15, 2015, 08:41:24 AM »
Good Sunday morning to ya!

Offline wrancher

Re: Sunday, March 15,2015
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2015, 08:45:57 AM »
Calving takes a lot of extra time. I am just keeping up it seems like. I am trying go get extra things done each day but not near as many as I want. I have been outside for my 1st check around cows. Waiting for tractor to feed. Kids are saddling up to move pairs to a different pasture. I am fixing to go burn garbage no wind yeah. I have the normal house cleaning and then some. I also need to work on bed that I didn't do yesterday.

A little devotional time..
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 09:34:21 AM »
Good morning.

Just hanging out around the house today.  I may do a little straightening up in the living room, but that's about it.  The grandkids were here last night and my floor could use a good sweeping.  There are goldfish crumbs everywhere the kids were playing. :)

It's so nice outside today with the birds singing and my peach trees starting to bloom.  It seems like almost overnight winter left and spring just exploded!  My mood always improves with the warmer weather.

Hope you all have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline gaggleofseven

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2015, 09:41:45 AM »
Good morning Janice and Cheryl.

It's a beautiful, sunny morning. We're enjoying a leisurely breakfast while some of the children wake up and those awake are playing nicely.

I've got the dishwasher started, and the laundry going. I'm going to put a roast in the crock pot, then just enjoy basketball and look through my sewing patterns for some ideas.

Have a wonderful day!
Jennie
Jennie
There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy!