Author Topic: Tuesday, January 13, 2015  (Read 853 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, January 13, 2015
« on: January 13, 2015, 06:09:30 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, January 13, 2015
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 06:24:26 AM »
Finally some good weather. 23 feels like 16 and it could be 30 today. Woohoo.  And I have to get my spring countdown going like Bobbie says.  Great idea! My weather is suppose to be awesome for a little while anyways. Yesterday a couple came out to look at rental house and it looks like they will take it.  Just a couple of things I need to do over there so will work on those today because they might start moving some things this weekend! Didn't even know I had people coming to look at it let alone get it rented. I know them so they will be fine.   I need to send bill to guy we feed calves to as calves go out Friday.  Had to take our chore pickup to town yesterday as something is wrong with it.  Hope nothing to serious but it could be motor. Ugh. I'm Trying to prepare myself.  Plugging along on bookwork.  I would like to get 1099s done today but might be tomorrow.  I have more than last year.  To bad we had to spend $ and if we could just make it that would be awesome.  Same routine as yesterday. Pretty uneventful. Just the way I like it!

Coffee time...
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, January 13, 2015
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 08:30:12 AM »
Good morning!

Today's pretty much going to be a normal day.  Twin care, school, laundry, house pick up, etc.  The case lot sales are going on now so I need to refill my Shelf Reliance shelf units and then inventory what's left and what we need to buy and get a shopping list made.

Tonight Christie has a dance concert.  She is taking a dance class at school and the end of the semester is Thursday, so tonight's the night they show off what they've learned and done. 

Merilee