Author Topic: Tuesday, July 26, 2016  (Read 728 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, July 26, 2016
« on: July 26, 2016, 05:54:49 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, July 26, 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 06:07:04 AM »
Well we now have everything unloaded in my living room from vacation and a lot of it goes in camper so that is 1st priority.  I have a lot of the laundry done but there is always more.  I did not get to the mowing yesterday we will see how today goes.  We have a lot more stuff to catch up on then I thought. I need to do some bookwork stuff today! ugh I need to fix my chicken waterer and haul them more feed. The kids will be getting more bulls out today. Everything has grown so much in a week. I have a lot of watering to get to. We will be working towards giving fall shots to the calves maybe towards the end of this week. I need to get Megan to sign up for school and start lining up what she needs. She drives me crazy. Hard to pull off at last minute. I also need to schedule kids appointments for physicals and dentist and orthodontist. I don't want to even think about football shoes, etc.  I need to order jeans for Lane. He has grown so much his closet will almost need a complete over haul.

Coffee time
Janice

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 06:30:39 AM »
Good morning.

I am just sitting here thinking about all I need to be doing, but I'm not ready to get busy yet.

Yesterday I canned grape juice, so today I need to get the jars wiped and put away.  Finding a place to store them will be a challenge.  My pantry is full and so are my cabinets.  I need to juice the rest of the grapes and make jelly too. 

I have tomatoes that need canned, so really I need to get to work instead of just sitting here :)  Instead I started a new library book while having my coffee and I'd rather be reading.  I heard the washer stop, so I need to hang the laundry and start another load.

Hope you all have a good day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2016, 07:22:14 AM »
Good morning!

It's nice and cool outside, and will get to 100* later today.  I need to take Jordan to football practice in a bit, then when I get back, I'm going to work outside.  The lawn needs to be mowed, there are weeds to pull, and I have one more section of lawn to water.  I've got stuff that needs to go into the shed from the house and garage.

Inside, I've got laundry to do and put away.  Tidy up the house.  I need to follow up with three tree companies about cutting down our trees.  Those are the big things.  I've also got a whole list of smaller jobs that I'll work on.

Planning to go swimming later today.

Dinner tonight will be chicken fajitas and lime cilantro rice.

Merilee

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2016, 07:48:54 AM »
Happy Tuesday!

It is only slightly cooler than it has been but there was enough breeze last night for me to give our lawn a trim. It wasn't long but somewhat uneven grass growth so I gave it a trim. I'm glad I did as it looks much better now. It has greened up nicely due to the nice rain we've had.

Hubby and daughters took son for a haircut yesterday for his birthday. He let them decide on the cut and it is kind of strange but I have been told it is "in". It is like a mohawk but longer on the top so that he can comb it to one side. All around it is cut very close to the scalp. If he doesn't comb it to one side it is long enough to nearly come down to his eye. He is a chubby 22 yo but one thing I have to say is that it has a slimming look to his face. Maybe I just have to get used to it!

We had leftovers last night but tonight we're having steak on the grill. The steak I bought isn't the most tender because I'm on a tight budget. I have it marinating now and I really hope that will tenderize it so it will be edible. I'm terrible with steak so I'm ready for your ideas! We'll have fresh green beans to go with it and probably nothing else.

I'm hoping the family sees the small pile of laundry and gets it washed up today while I'm at work and they're at home. We'll see.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats