Author Topic: Thursday, November 10, 2016  (Read 1197 times)

Offline pamgonzo

Thursday, November 10, 2016
« on: November 10, 2016, 07:53:48 AM »
Good Morning!!
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Thursday, November 10, 2016
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 08:01:41 AM »
Good Morning Ladies!

Another day, another to do list!!  ;)

Mine is fairly short today.  I went to get a haircut this morning. Kind of last minute. My stylist is a good friend who has a salon in her house. I checked with her last night to see if she had any time for me today, and she offered first thing, so I jumped on it.

The only other things on my list today are:
vacuum
unload/reload and run dishwasher and handwash a few stragglers (already done)
sort and pay a few bills
pull together a Mary Kay order for a client and deliver to her

Tonight we are going to see Wicked at a theater about an hour away.  So excited! My favorite of all time!
We will have to leave around 5 so we can grab dinner before. The show doesn't start until 8, so it will be a late night.
We are actually going again with some friends next weekend as well. (can't get enough!!)

Another sunny day here! I am thankful for every one we have! If I get a chance, I might go out and walk. Depends on how quickly I get my list done! Hoping I can fit it in!
Have a beautiful day all!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:16:21 AM »
Hi everyone,

Tonight is my volunteer night so I throw something together for dinner very quickly and then the night is gone. I'll be home in time to brush my teeth and crawl into bed.

I didn't do any yard work yesterday since hubby did what he could as well as a neighbor lady's yard. Maybe Saturday we'll have to do another pickup of leaves. I went to mom and dad's house after work yesterday to see if there is an update on a dr. who can see her for her facial nerve pain. I found a dr. online and they seem to be interested in her case but getting it researched and planned out is taking some time and I understand that. Maybe before the end of the month and if not then hopefully by the end of the year. Jan. 1 their insurance premiums will double and everything will cost them at least twice as much as it does now. So sad for the older folks who are too old to work and yet everything medical related has more than doubled.

That's it for me today!

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 08:17:10 AM »
Good morning, Pam & everyone!

My to-do list is fairly short today too.  I have Emily working on school, and after lunch I will be driving her to art class.  I plan on using those two hours while she's there to maybe do a little Christmas shopping.  I put chili fixings in the crockpot earlier this morning so supper prep is done.  Not really much more going on.  I need to do a little straightening up in the house, but that's it.

Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline Cheryl

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 08:18:39 AM »
Good morning Alice!  We were posting at the same time.  :-)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 08:57:05 AM »
Good morning!

Last night was a Scout Court of Honor and my boy got 12 merit badges and moved up several ranks!  Our troop has been a bit disorganized lately and we haven't had a COH for a long time.  So the boys have all put in the time and done the requirements--they just hadn't gotten the badges.  We now have 4 Life Scouts in our troop who will be working on their Eagles.  Exciting times!

Normal day for me.  Laundry and house pickup.  I'll also clean the bathrooms and work on the office.

I have a few phone calls to make for church.

Dinner tonight will be parmesan herb chicken, roasted broccoli, roasted butternut squash, green salad and fruit.

Merilee

Offline Rooney

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 01:21:43 PM »
Just finishing up school for the day and not sure what else after that is done.  Just got a package delivered and was totally bummed when I opened it.  What was supposed to be in the box was 2 bottles of specialty shampoo and a 6 pack of cake mixes.  When I opened the box it was instead a busted bottle of shampoo that had leaked into the box of cake mixes, one of which was busted as well. :o  Does anyone know if I were to contact the delivery company, if anything would be done about it or not?  I hope so because this shampoo is $20 a bottle and it was a 6 pack of cake mixes for my daughter b-day party. :P

Offline Alice

• Married to Henry and we have 3 children
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 01:26:33 PM »
Do you have a receipt that has the "return" information? Definitely, send it back and tell them it was damaged upon receiving it. Maybe someone else has better ideas but I feel you should be able to return it all.

Alice
Alice
Married to Henry
Mom to 3 kids
2 cats

Offline Rooney

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 01:28:53 PM »
Do you have a receipt that has the "return" information? Definitely, send it back and tell them it was damaged upon receiving it. Maybe someone else has better ideas but I feel you should be able to return it all.

Alice
Yes, I have the receipts because it was an online purchase, but would you know if it would be up to the seller or the shipper to rectify it?