Author Topic: Wednesday, June 24, 2015  (Read 580 times)

Offline wrancher

Wednesday, June 24, 2015
« on: June 24, 2015, 07:45:46 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 08:00:21 AM »
More rains last night. Still no haying or crops. On the up side.. do not need to keep adding water to pool, do not water grass and garden.  Today the insurance adjuster comes on hail damge on camper. We did have alot of significant damage but this is the only claim we will take.  My list is almost ditto fo yesterday. We need some more materials for the door we have to put up.  I may go help a firend for a couple hours later as they need to move everything out of house due to water damage. I am not sure the story yet as it was a brief text.  Didnt want to bother them.  We got about a gollon bucket of honey last night. I was so excited. She said with the 3 honey places we gave them we would get 9 gallons

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Wednesday, June 24, 2015
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 11:32:52 AM »
Hello Ladies!

It has been a long long couple of weeks for me.  We have been on the go so much. We spent Th-M on Mackinac Island with our son and his girlfriend who were visiting from South Carolina.  It was a great time, and so nice to spend time with them, but wow I am so tired!! 

I feel like I am so far behind. That was the 6th of the last 8 weekends to be gone.  Even though I am home during the week it seems like I can get so much more accomplished on the weekends.  Maybe because I can get hubby to do some things too.  This weekend we are home except for Saturday during the day, but I might try to bow out of that myself and let hubby take care of that obligation since it has to do with his work. 

I was looking forward to having a few nights off at least, and being to eat at home, but now tonight we have been invited to a concert at a local facility.  It's one of those things where we need to accept the invite, so we will go to that.  Same with an event tomorrow night. 

I have tons of laundry to get done.  I need to work on that this afternoon.  I did go to my weight watchers meeting and walked with my friend, so that has kind of gotten be back to some kind of normalcy!

It is a beautiful day, so I am enjoying that!
Hope everyone has a great day! 

Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25