Author Topic: Monday, August 3, 2015  (Read 606 times)

Offline wrancher

Monday, August 3, 2015
« on: August 03, 2015, 06:35:05 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Monday, August 3, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 07:00:05 AM »
Today we will be showing our cattle to some people who bought our calves last year. They will be here for lunch.  We enjoy this time but things never look as nice as I would like.  Some more weeding to do etc. I will be In the house cleaning and preparing lunch. Then after I clean that up I will go out and help with haying.  Summertime is just so short. I want more summer.  Picked my first zucchini last night. This evening we need to take down swim pool and throw away.  I can't find one around here will have to wait till next year to buy 1.  It is starting to get dry here.  It is natural though.  We are still relatively green for this time of year.  We will start hauling in bales soon.  We have maybe 2 maybe 3 days left of hating then done!  Seasons when you ranch are haying season, calving season, etc.  next it is time for fall shots on calves, hauling in hay, any fencing windbreak projects and planting winter wheat, silage chopping, man I need to stop. I didn't realize we have that much to do.   Starting to overwhelm me, it is all good though. This means we have a job.

Have a great day
Janice