Author Topic: Tuesday, August 4, 2015  (Read 601 times)

Offline wrancher

Tuesday, August 4, 2015
« on: August 04, 2015, 07:33:14 AM »
Good morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, August 4, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:11:09 AM »
Wow! What a difference a day makes. We had 2 1/2" of rain last night.  Much needed but not haying today or too many things as it is too wet.  We can clean shop out and spray weeds around buildings.  Still the normal chores and plenty too keep us busy.  I plan on taking care of some corn and keep cleaning house.  I need to continue bedding wash rotation.  I will clean out Camper.  We are suppose to go this weekend. I wish I was doing bookwork but my computer crashed. It won't start up but has green light on in back.  I ordered a new one.  I am hoping I can get my info off old one either by the computer or my external hard drive. I will have to take it to a local guy to get fixed. 

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline Cheryl

Re: Tuesday, August 4, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 10:51:54 AM »
Good morning.

I'm up to my elbows in peppers today.  I'm slicing, dicing, pickling, and freezing jalapenos, banana peppers, and bell peppers.  When I finish them I'll move on to tomatoes and okra.  This will probably wrap up the canning for this summer.  It's been very hot and dry around here lately.  Our plants are drying up and our grass is brown and crunchy.

Janice, I hope you get your computer problems straightened out.  I get so frustrated dealing with computers sometimes.  >:(

Well, my lunch break is over and I need to get back to my peppers.  Have a great day!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn