Author Topic: Thursday August 20th, 2015  (Read 612 times)

Offline fishermanwife

Thursday August 20th, 2015
« on: August 20, 2015, 07:48:05 AM »
Good morning!
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline fishermanwife

Re: Thursday August 20th, 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 07:55:18 AM »
Sitting on my porch listening to the birds that I can't see bc of the fog but it sure is nice and cool out here, having coffee and puter time. Kids are at school and the prek program I work for didn't expand so I don't have a job unless they call me in as a sub but it looks like they are requiring 2 people to call in before they do that this year. So I'm  lonely with the kids gone and really bummed about not having a job we can survive financially but it's more of a social mental thing for me to work so I'm having to regroup myself and find my purpose again. Their are alot of things I would like to do but they require excess funds. Trying not to stress but it's not working. Going to drink my coffee and look at the yearbook I just got from the school, have a great day everyone.
Norma in Southeast Oklahoma. Wife to Steven, mommy to Abby 16, Keagan 14, Trenten 10, Ollie 7.

Offline wrancher

Re: Thursday August 20th, 2015
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 08:20:55 AM »
Good morning Norma and all who follow

I hate it when the kids are at school too.  But life just keeps getting busier and before I know it is time for them to come home and I am wishing I had more things done before they get here. 

Yesterday I ended up taking Megan up to city. We took 2 vehicles and hauled everything home as she is attending college 4 hrs away to get her economics degree.  She needs to be in class for the rest of her classes.  So we will leave Saturday and do that.  Just ordered some books for her and had them shipped there. I need to find 2 more but am having trouble finding them.  Got the servants going and definitely need to straighten house and get Megan's stuff organized.  I will make the no bake cookies today that I missed doing yesterday.  I have a ton to do.  My appointment book hasn't been updated with school schedules and bills to pay, etc. I had an early morning 4 wheeler ride to get horses in that the kids left gate open on.  So now I think I am in for the day.  I need to put up canners till the next thing I find to put up.  For lunch it is blts.  Supper something with leftover roast.  The kids love ground up roast sandwiches so maybe that. 

Coffee time for real just lots of bookwork with, ugh
Janice