Author Topic: Friday, September 18, 2015  (Read 583 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, September 18, 2015
« on: September 18, 2015, 07:38:58 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Friday, September 18, 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2015, 07:45:43 AM »
Yeah a rainy day! I will be inside making salsa, cleaning house and bookwork.  Lane is at football practice. Megan is home briefly, doing her laundry, and will be headed to where she went to school last year to see friends. Last night after hauling hay yesterday, we went to Allisons ball game in another town. We went out for supper afterwards and was disappointed in the food. It was ok but we should have just came home and had something. We were all tired when we got home. Nothing exciting around here. Just an at home day. Love it. We may go to a friends place this evening as they are just having friends in to visit.

Coffee time..
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

Re: Friday, September 18, 2015
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2015, 08:18:59 AM »
Good Morning All!

Enjoy your inside at home rainy day Janice! Hope you can get caught up on all the indoor things that need done!

It rained overnight here, and is suppose to rain again later. Not sure what I will be working on around here.  There are so many half done projects, that I could be busy for weeks! I just need to choose one and get at it!  I don't want to get into a procrastination mode.  I do need to dust and vacuum, so that will top my list.

Hubby is off on a big project for work. He will be gone until about 10 p.m. today. I have lots of time to get plenty done!   He has to work tomorrow as well, and I will be headed to son's college baseball game. Hopefully it won't be raining, but they are saying 100% chance, so it isn't looking too promising!   :P

Guess I had better get busy. While I dust and vacuum I will think about what my next project will be!
Have a great day ladies!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25