Author Topic: Tuesday, November 17  (Read 608 times)

Offline Cheryl

Tuesday, November 17
« on: November 17, 2015, 06:13:46 AM »
Good morning.

Have you ever had one of those days when you have a long list of things to do but it seems so overwhelming that you do nothing?  Yeah, that's where I'm at - just sitting here thinking of all I should be doing instead of actually doing it. ;D

I started laundry early this morning around 4:30, and have one load on the line and another ready to go out.  We're having a warm spell but that means storms are on the way.  I like rain but not tornadoes or a lot of wind with thunderstorms.  Hopefully we won't have any of that.

Today is my daddy's 73rd birthday and he's still looking out for me.  My Tahoe broke down on Friday in another town and he arranged to have it towed to his house so he could work on it.  He and Tony spent all day Saturday replacing the fuel pump.  I was so thankful.  It saved us a lot of money on labor costs.

Well, guess I need to get busy.  I have bread to bake and all normal chores to do.  Talk to you all later!
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline wrancher

Re: Tuesday, November 17
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 07:33:33 AM »
Good morning Cheryl and all

An at home day.  Super windy so it makes it cold.  So plan on doing inside work today.  I need to do some picking up in utility room before I sit down to bookwork.  The usual house chores. Allison has game tonight in town. Last night they played an exciting game. Overtime and lost by 1.  I need to get my SAMs club order ready for online for Friday. 

Coffee time
Janice

Offline 4kidsmom

Re: Tuesday, November 17
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 08:35:27 AM »
Good morning!

Yesterday was a cold and windy day with periods of snow and rain.  Today it's still cold but the sun is out.

I didn't do much of anything yesterday so I have a lot to do today!  Laundry, ironing, grocery shopping, errands, house pickup, bill paying, and the list goes on.  I'd really  like to get the garage done so DH can park his car inside so he doesn't have to defrost his windshield each morning. 

Better get going--I have a church sister to visit this morning and tonight Alex has soccer practice at a school 30 minutes away, so there's not a whole lot of time to get things done!

Have a great day!  Stay warm!

Merilee