The Hearth > Managing a Household

Monday, September 23, 2013

(1/3) > >>

wrancher:
Good Morning

Had a great weekend.  My mom was gone and I have been wanting to get this landscaping job done. My sister and her DH and new DIL came and my family and a friend of the family who happens to own the equipment dealership right up on the hill from mom and dad. We got a good start but ran out of block. each one weighs 2200 lbs. .It will be nice when finished. Next weekend is a bday party for my relative so we will finish that day.  I cant wait till mom gets home either tonight or tomorrow. She has no idea  that we were doing this.  So today we hope to load air seeder and haul hay. I still need to do bookwork but there is a high chance of rain so if it does  I can come in and do bookwork.  My battery is gonna die

Have a good day
Janice

luv2bmom:
Good morning,

Burr....it's cold this morning and I broke down and turned the furnace on to knock the chill away!

I have some housework to take of this morning and i'm thinking of going to Goodwill before dh wakes up.

Dinner is something with chicken breasts, i'm feeling uninspired in the kitchen....

This time next week dh and I will be on the beach in Florida!  We are looking forward to it very much! 

My goal this week is to purge my pantry and remove everything thats not food related.  I have a linen closet in our 1/2 bath beside the pantry that i've cleaned out and all my paper products and extras I will store in there.

Hope everyone has a nice day, take care and God Bless!

mooremama:
Pixie,

For some reason if my pantry is organized and clean the whole house runs better.  I'm not sure why because it is just a storage closet and no one uses it but me (except to throw stuff in that they don't know where it goes  >:()  In this house, my pantry is the calm in the storm  :D

Beth

fishermanwife:
Good morning,
Its a cool 57 here but suppose to get up to 80 today, so nice to have the windows open but afraid it wont be long will be 88 by the end of the week and with cooking the house warms up too much for no ac to be on. Kids are off to school but have to pick up Trent and take to Dr at 1030 bc his meds are gone but he is still swollen some. Once I get home needs to clean the floors and kitchen cabinets while I do some baking and put taco meat in crock pot to stay warm bc of sons football today. Have a great day everyone!

Proudmama:
Good morning!

It is a beautiful fall morning and will be beautiful all day.  It is so nice to have both the AC and the fan off and just enjoy the air coming in the windows.  I am also happy that it is still warm enough to keep on my flip flops!  The saddest day of the year to me is the day I have to drag out the socks and shoes!

We had a very nice weekend.  The girls stayed at my in laws on Friday night so they could help with their garage sale on Saturday morning.  Doug and I went out for a bite to eat and some frozen yogurt and then went home and just relaxed.  On Saturday, we got the girls around noon and drove up to visit Corey and take him to lunch.  After we ate, we took him back to campus and sat outside catching up for a bit.  It was great to see him and we will see him again in two weeks because he has a cross country meet that Doug and I plan on attending.  For the rest of the weekend, we just relaxed and did a few piddly things around the house.

My to do list is a mile long this week!  I have already made good progress on the list for today, but the list for this week needs a lot more working on today.  Since our cable box in the living room is not working for some reason, I guess I have no reason not to get a lot finished today!  Doug is going to leave work a bit early and take both that box and the one from our bedroom over to the office and exchange them for ones that actually work correctly!

Dinner tonight is eggs, potatoes and peaches.

Have a beautiful day!

Denise

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version