The Hearth > Managing a Household

Sunday, September 8

(1/3) > >>

Trudy in TN:
Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone has slept well.  I slept better than the night before so I am feeling better.  :D  Today we are worshipping this morning then home for lunch, sorting papers for dh (he is a teacher) and then laundry is calling my name.   ;D  Got to get dh's clothes ready for this week of work. 

During ladies class this morning we are planning  my daughter's wedding shower.  She informed us this week that she is getting married November 2.   :o  I have seven weeks to put a wedding together.  It can be done, I did it for my son's wedding June 1, but to do it twice in one year is a little much.  So much to do and so little time.

I hope everyone has a blessed and relaxing day.

wrancher:
Good Morning

Waiting for the humidity level to go down so I can go bale. I have laundry going and need to do housecleaning that didn't get done yesterday. I also didn't do the pool yesterday. Time flies! I hope to get more done today!!

Janice

gaggleofseven:
Good morning!  :)

We are off to a leisurely start this morning. Some of the children were not feeling well last night, so we have a quiet day at home planned. Today I'm making applesauce, planning menus, and quilting. I'm also watching some home organizing videos on YouTube just for a little encouragement and inspiration.  ;)

Trudy, have fun with the wedding planning--what an exciting time!
Janice, I've also got the laundry going--it's a never-ending job!  ;)

Dinner tonight is leftovers and frozen pizza rolls.

Have a beautiful day!  :)
Jennie

wrancher:
I was wanting to get my recipe of the old HH forum. But I cant find where to get on. Anyone have a link?

MoWin:
Good morning ladies,

I am so happy. I moved most of my stash home this morning. Yea!!! Now we are waiting for the crazy mosquitoes to settle down so we can put the shelves together that I bought yesterday, then unload things.  ;D

We visited MIL this morning. It was not a good day at all for her. She had a sweater and a coat on over her clothes.  :o She acted like she was in another world, so we didn't stay long. I think she needed a nap. The nurse gave her a pain pill while we were there, so I am sure she will take a long nap after lunch.

Other than putting the shelves together and starting the organization in the shed, not much else planned. Kevin has one more week of vacation. He is enjoying his time off.  8)

You all have a great Sunday.

Blessings,
Winona

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version