Author Topic: Thrusday, October 15, 2015  (Read 901 times)

Offline wrancher

Thrusday, October 15, 2015
« on: October 15, 2015, 05:42:54 AM »
Good Morning

Offline wrancher

Re: Thrusday, October 15, 2015
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2015, 06:00:41 AM »
I see yesterday I never hit send on the post I typed up. Merilee you inspired me to get up at 5:30 again instead of sleeping in till  6.  I get a 1/2 hr head start just  to get on computer if I want. I need to get up and do dishes, put sausage bake in oven and start laundry. I need to do dishes before I go out to do calf chores then hopefully haul hay. Yesterday we were doing doctoring some calves and guy came to work on doors that have been off since June. We told 5 different carpenters, finally.  Then the hay grinder showed up so I hauled bales to them. Then  it was lunch and fed the guys. Went back to haul hay and then Ross stops me to go over to neighbors and help sort of calves and haul a load to their other place.  When I got home I quickly hauled another load of hay and unloaded it. Then into town to run a few errands and pickup Allison. I think I am better off telling you what happened the night before then what happened that day. It seems like lately it never goes exactly like I have planned.Allison has a game at 4 in town. With any luck I will get to haul hay today. I want to go pick some turnips in exchange my neighbor is giving me jalapenos. I am gonna dice them and can them. Better get sauage bake going it has to bake 45 min

Coffee time
Janice

Offline pamgonzo

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2015, 07:29:06 AM »
Not sure what today holds for me.

I have a long to do list, so I will work on that some.  I need to do some computer research for hubby.

Chiropractor appt. this afternoon.  After I will pop into the dollar store to pick up some last minute things for girls' weekend.  I will also stop at Trader Joe's for some guacamole as well.  Need to make sure I have all the clothes clean that I will need.

Probably should do a couple loads of laundry since I am home most of the day.  :P

I have a to do list, so now I need to arrange it into a schedule so I get it done.  Need to come up with a dinner menu as well.  Probably something with chicken of some sort!

Hope everyone has an amazing and productive day!!
Pam
Living in West Michigan and loving life!
Wife of 32 years
At home Mom to 3 grown sons ages 29, 25, 22 and  daughter in love aged 25

Offline 4kidsmom

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2015, 09:16:38 AM »
Since we are now on fall break, I "slept in" until 6:30.  ;D

About to head out to do grocery shopping.  When I get home, there will be stuff to put away.  Today we're going to the Witch Hunt at Gardner Village.  The rest of our time will be doing this and that, and relaxing.  Weather is supposed to change this weekend so I'd really like to drive up to Silver Lake to see the fall colors.

Have a great day!

Merilee

Offline MoWin

• My Blog
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 07:59:39 PM »
Good evening,
   I am a happy girl! I am off work till Monday at 4 p.m.  ;D Even if you love your job, having a 3 day weekend off feels great. LOL I will go tomorrow and get my meds, groceries, etc. Then Saturday Kevin and I are building a bonfire for the grandkids. I am so  happy. Three of our 5 kids are coming, and 8 of our 10 grandkids will be here. We are having hotdogs, chips, and smores.  ;D Kevin has been reading up on ghost stories to tell the kids. They are ages 6-13. I may try to find some reasonable pumpkins for the kids to either take home or carve. I have already warned them that it gets cold on top of this hill after the sun goes down. Jon's fiance is a city girl. She and her girls always come in flipflops. Just wanted them to be aware that it will be cold. We have a cold front coming thru tomorrow, so it may get down in the lower 40s or upper 30s. Kevin says that is what a fire is for, but I remember how the kids all love to play together. I don't want them to be cold and huddling around the fire.
   I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Now I think I will turn in. I have been up since 5 a.m. and it is starting to catch up with me.
Blessings,
Winona
Winona in northwest Missouri
Wife to Kevin
Mom to Carolyn, Cathryn, Isaiah, Hazel, and Jon
Grandma to Ashton, Ava, Noah, Izabella, and Maddison
Furbabies: Aeris, Buddy, and Callie