Author Topic: Friday, July 18, 2014  (Read 1043 times)

Offline wrancher

Friday, July 18, 2014
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:09:27 AM »
Good Morning

Offline Cheryl

Re: Friday, July 18, 2014
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 09:37:04 AM »
Good morning.

It's a cool (for Alabama in July) morning.  I went out earlier and picked a bushel of tomatoes.  I've just finished washing my jars and I'm about to get busy peeling the tomatoes. 

When those are finished, I'd like to do a little housecleaning and get that done before the weekend.  Not much else planned except for this evening's pizza making.

Have a great day!   :)
Cheryl in Alabama
Wife to Tony
Mother to Lana & Emily
Nana to Logan & Madilyn

Offline MissMandy

• ♥ Summer 2015 ♥
    • The Finstad Homestead
Re: Friday, July 18, 2014
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 10:11:19 AM »
Morning Janice, Cheryl, and all who follow!

Quiet day here, with gorgeous weather.  Jean has another late gig and will probably stay in town overnight, so he left later again this morning.  Now it's just me and the giant horse-dog!  Our group of church girls is getting together this evening, so I need to cut up some veggies for my veggies-and-dip contribution.  I've got a load of laundry going, so once that beeps I'll switch it over.  I've also done a quick yoga sequence, but could use a bit more.  Lastly, there are a couple of bills to be paid (online), bathrooms to be swiped, and the bed still to be made. So, all in all, a pretty quiet day, which is wonderful in my book :)

Dinner tonight was BBQ wings (which I may still make), but our girl's night was moved up, so I will just eat the finger foods everyone brings.  My favorite!

Mandy
Mandy, wife to Jean, furmama to Irish Wolfhound Grimmauld (Grimm), living in the mountains of Virginia.  Childless by circumstance and loving it! ♥